22nd May 2003, 07:12 PM
prefer asha jj tribute though

johns_ar
22nd May 2003, 07:40 PM
i like em both me.....sick of hearing asha to be honest mind

the red jerry mix of that makes a nice change

Biskit
22nd May 2003, 08:21 PM
Jason, all these tunes ur putting up in the 'Tune i.d' section, do you know them & have them?? or are after an actual i.d??

jasonwayne
22nd May 2003, 08:24 PM
I WONT POST ANYMORE I JUST THOUGHT WHILE PEOPLE WERE BROWSING THIS WEBSITE THEY COULD LISTEN TO A TUNE OR 2 GUESS I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY

Biskit
22nd May 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by jasonwayne
I WONT POST ANYMORE I JUST THOUGHT WHILE PEOPLE WERE BROWSING THIS WEBSITE THEY COULD LISTEN TO A TUNE OR 2 GUESS I GOT A BIT CARRIED AWAY

Carry on posting m8!! :D Im not bein shitty, just can you post tunes that you want to know the name and title of in the 'Tune i.d' section! If you want info on a tune you've got, post in the 'Music Chat' section!! Just helpin you out m8 :thumbsup:

Jules031272
22nd May 2003, 09:19 PM
biskits gettin' shitty:moonie:

m0u5e
23rd May 2003, 11:27 AM
if peeps think somerts up for id they may spend ages goin thru heaps of vinyl to get u the relevant info
if u knew what the tune was all along theyre gonna be a bit pissed at wastein so much time n effort :axe:
(i know i would be)

so the point is as biskit said make it clear its NOT needing id'ing and pop it on an appropriate section for peeps to enjoy
glad to see yer enjoyin yerself here tho jason ;)

Shooms
23rd May 2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by mousemaid
if peeps think somerts up for id they may spend ages goin thru heaps of vinyl to get u the relevant info
if u knew what the tune was all along theyre gonna be a bit pissed at wastein so much time n effort :axe:
(i know i would be)

so the point is as biskit said make it clear its NOT needing id'ing and pop it on an appropriate section for peeps to enjoy
glad to see yer enjoyin yerself here tho jason ;)

aye - there's a place for everything & everything in it's place.... as the actress said to the bishop....

Also some sort description for the post or what or is expected is nice.... I am a genius (& modest) but even my omniscient powers have limitations at times ;)