PDA

View Full Version : A few puzzlers

SCR101.5
19th May 2003, 06:58 PM
Probably very easy...
First track...
A very old sounding Italian piano track......
At the beginning there's a male vocal 'party people, let me see if u can dance', followed by some great melodies, then about halfway through a female vocal kicks in, with what sounds like...
'On the floor tonight' (which just sounds a bit daft, because it's probably different).

2. Probably an old belgian track, might be called Orgasm, I'm sure it's got a sample 'Create a cosmic orgasm', voice sounds a little similar to Fantasia- Inner light.

3.It might be by Ecstacy Express by The End.
'Are you ready for the music'.......vocal

Cheers in advance

doolz
19th May 2003, 07:10 PM
2 is subliminal aura - ease the pressure

if its not its a sample from that
has asexy bird talking

now loctate the master control center of the body
the human brain
the mind
discover the power it holds
commanding our concisous movements
aswell as our subconcious
aware
incitefull
sensible
and wise
the mind is all knowing
it enlightens us
trancending confusion beyond the clutches of stress
overcome all pretensions
release all emcumberenses
and strain within your mind
let your concious explode
CREATE A COSMIC ORGASM

doolz
19th May 2003, 07:10 PM
its a lenny dee tune btw

Jonno
19th May 2003, 07:32 PM
The Create a cosmic orgasm one - was it a bird or a bloke saying it?

If it's a bird then like Doolz says it's Subliminal Aurra. Which goes like:

Jonno
19th May 2003, 07:37 PM
Or if it's bloke saying it, then it could be Ursula Hybsch - Orgasm which goes like:

Jonno
19th May 2003, 07:43 PM
The 'Are you ready for the music' one might well be TNT - Piano Please, which goes like:

SCR101.5
19th May 2003, 10:09 PM
Cheers guys.
Definitely TNT, thanks Jonno. I think it's the orgasm with the bloke speaking. Cheers for putting them up. Does TNT also have a rap in it.....
'That's my name & that's my game' etc...?

Jonno
19th May 2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by SCR101.5
Cheers guys.
Definitely TNT, thanks Jonno. I think it's the orgasm with the bloke speaking. Cheers for putting them up. Does TNT also have a rap in it.....
'That's my name & that's my game' etc...? Yeah it's a crazy old rap in your typical Italian style - i.e. owt that rhymes with owt: "Get funky, you junkies, you can dance it like the monkies, young ladies, mercedes" - WTF!?

Ursula Hybsch is suprising rare on vinyl - especially the right version. It's the Italian Ulimited Records release you want - cat# MCE 161090.

digthemusic
19th May 2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Jonno
"Get funky, you junkies, you can dance it like the monkies, young ladies, mercedes" - WTF!?

Lololol i had that rap in me head for 12 years before i found out what the name was.Ahhhh the joys or the internet.

digthemusic