View Full Version : Creative Thieves - Nasty Rhythm - Sasha MFI mix....

Shooms
4th March 2002, 11:05 AM
..... alright peeps.....

On every tape I have with Sasha playing this tune it always starts with an aeroplane taking off noise then some wibbly digeridoo styleee noises then into the bubbling stream and the tune proper....as this intro is there every time che drops this tune I thought it was on the vinyl however I've brought the original 91 issue on stress & also the 96 stress re-issue but this intro is not on them.... :s

Where did he get this intro from ? Ta v muchly in advance :party:

oldskooldazed (al)
4th March 2002, 11:12 AM
Shoom i know one ya mean - also sounds like loadsa airhorns goin off aswell dont it - im sure its beginning of summat else or i bet its the promo - never heard any other dj play it - tis on that
shelleys i sent u aint it

al

ave ya got DBM - Real Dream - if not get it

alan

davey k
4th March 2002, 01:22 PM
Mate i think this remix you are looking for is an exclusive by Pete Waterman.!!

DJFANTAZIA
5th March 2002, 10:52 PM
I'm pretty sure, Gaz has got this intro,...pm him an ask him what it is, I cant think,....

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Francis
13th March 2002, 08:14 PM
I got this Dude :)

Originally came out on 2 Vinyls, and this was on the rarer of the 2 i think :(

I got it ne way, so gimme a beep and i'll sort ya out with it :)

Francis

Shooms
14th March 2002, 09:01 AM
Francis you are a star ! Did I read this right & that you'll sort me out the vinyl ??? Heh heh (Shoom rubs hands in glee as he deliberatly misreads posts in hope !!)....

If you are offering a rip thanks bud I need the wax rather than MP3...... what you can do if give me the cat number & that will be a BIG help - cheers bud :thumbsup:

BTW - My copy from 1991 was the MFI mix on 1 side & the on the flip is the PKA intrapella & the Shaboo Trance mix (wicked mix that Shaboo one btw.... funky as a funky thang)