PDA

View Full Version : i am the creator

untoe
9th May 2003, 02:06 PM
Can any 1 give me any more in fo on a tune by neon called i am the creator??

Thanks mark.

bods
9th May 2003, 09:48 PM
Had a search round for the tune but no luck yet.

Got down:

DJ Jean - I Am The Creator
Dye Witness - I Am The Creator

not those 2 anyway

Nice tune though m8

ZENZEN
12th May 2003, 10:42 AM
Alright Mark, well my mate used to have this track on white label, but I was asking does he remember it over the weekend but no joy, he sold most of his tracks last year.
Found an old live Hegarty's tape with Gleave-D starting of his set with this and an accapella over the top, sounds good. Will sort you out a copy if you want. PM me your addy again. :phones: :phones: :phones:

If I find out any more info I will get back to you.

Peace,

untoe
12th May 2003, 01:23 PM
Cheers roger i've pm'd ya.

Mark

turpieaj
12th May 2003, 07:24 PM
I have this un.......... I know doolz is after it.
If anyone knows the artist / title let me know so i dont have to trawl thru me vinyl

untoe
12th May 2003, 10:43 PM
turp m8 the title i have for this is NEON - I AM THE CREATOR i'm after the vinyl of it if your sellin/swappin yours:p , anychance you could hoke it out for us m8 just to get vinyl details??
btw the mp3 i have of it came indirectly from doolz originally i think

thanks mark:phones: :phones:

turpieaj
13th May 2003, 01:17 PM
nah this version is def not by neon...as i had an mp3 of the neon version b4 (whilst looking for another i am the creator tune!)
Im sure its on an early bonzai 12" or i picked it up around the times of the early bonzai stuff...give me a few days and I'll see if I can find it.

untoe
23rd June 2003, 12:15 PM
u any joy findin this turps??

Aydo
23rd June 2003, 04:38 PM
this is very familiar deffo was released not just white from memory good luck :|

adam
23rd June 2003, 09:02 PM
its neon - the creator - rave 55 records

its an old belgian tune has the vocals "i wanna be with you"