PDA

View Full Version : Chooon

nowthen
7th May 2003, 07:30 AM
Love this, but I aint got a clue who it is.....

Ta.
Lee.

Biskit
7th May 2003, 07:34 AM
This is.. India - Appollonia

nowthen
7th May 2003, 02:34 PM
cheers fella

Biskit
7th May 2003, 03:18 PM
Soz 'Indie', not 'India', too sleepy this morning!!

m0u5e
7th May 2003, 05:13 PM
b.m.e.x - appolonia
if its not indie :phones:

Shooms
7th May 2003, 05:18 PM
Deffo Indie - APollonia :thumbsup:

If u wanna copy on vinyl (reasonable rates of course :) ) PM me :phones:

Biskit
7th May 2003, 05:20 PM
Yeh, its defo' Indie - Apollonia, I was just correcting my mispelling this morning!! Its not BMeX BTW!! Dont rate sasha's interpretation that much!!

Shooms
7th May 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Yeh, its defo' Indie - Apollonia, I was just correcting my mispelling this morning!! Its not BMeX BTW!! Dont rate sasha's interpretation that much!!

oooh sacrilege that :naughty: You might have a point about the 'main' mix but one of the dubs is lush :heart: mind you it does take large liberties with the bleepy stuff from KLF - What time is love (moody boys mix) - still good imo (think it was the qatastrophic dub mix or summat)

Biskit
7th May 2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
KLF - What time is love (moody boys mix)

Now that is a tune!! I pulled that out for Jonno the other day to listen to!! Absolutely hard evil bassline!!!!!!

Shooms
7th May 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Now that is a tune!! I pulled that out for Jonno the other day to listen to!! Absolutely hard evil bassline!!!!!!

Innit just - simple tune really - just that chest caving b-line & that lovery bleepy stuff & the occasional ragga vocal (what is he saying btw ??) but it just works so well.

Biskit
7th May 2003, 05:28 PM
The only part of the ragga I remember is.. 'Youre like a cabbage to society!', canny remember the rest!!