PDA

View Full Version : kingcoes most wanted ( sasha progressive monster )

oldskooldazed (al)
1st May 2003, 01:49 PM
Can anyone name this for ian - been on to me for ages to host it so done the deed

many thanks in adance

alan

king coe
1st May 2003, 01:54 PM
cheers al much appreciated ,right lads ive been after this ten years no one and i mean no one has even got a clue,if you know any prog sasha heads that may know this 93/4 tune please mail them the link im desparate for this baby :guitar: :drum: :guitar:

Jonno
1st May 2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by king coe
cheers al much appreciated ,right lads ive been after this ten years no one and i mean no one has even got a clue Did you try Eastern Bloc, 3 Beat, VinylExchange, etc? If you took them a tape in, I'm fairly sure they would have no probs locking it down (back in the day, they certainly would have had no probs - 3 Beat especially had some seriously tune heads working there).

king coe
1st May 2003, 02:16 PM
MATE BELIEVE ME IVE TRIED EVERYONE ONE STEVE PARRY AND PEZZ 3B ,TURNER AND DEAN WEN HE WAS THERE BERRY ALLA E BLOC , THE LADS AT PLASTIC IN LONDON HONESTLY YOU NAME THEM IVE TRIED EM

IVE BIN BUYING TUNES OFF THOSE GUYS SINCE 91 AND THEY JUST DONT KNOW IT

THIS TUNE IS A REAL RARITY BUT I AINT GINVIN UP

:guitar: :drum: :guitar:

Konspiracy
1st May 2003, 03:01 PM
This is a right tune, hope you get it Ian

Reminds me of those Soak do's at the Corn Exchange in Leeds and many a night in Up Yer Ronson and Back to Basics

king coe
1st May 2003, 03:23 PM
not as much as i do mate! thats exactly the time m8 i went to the corn exchange once wikked night couldnt believe how made up i was when he dropped dillema - in spirit 2 years after id heard it at shellys toooooon:guitar: :drum: :guitar:;)

king coe
10th May 2003, 03:39 PM
ooooooh please, i canna believe it ,im never going to put this to bed!!!!:guitar: :drum: :guitar:

king coe
2nd June 2003, 08:31 PM
boing........................:guitar: :drum: :guitar: