PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Techno Track ID.......................

Martin91
1st May 2003, 11:59 AM
:'( does anyone know this 1991 track, despite the extremely poor sound quality ??
Thx
:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican:

Martin91
5th May 2003, 02:56 AM
:ba: techno from 91, second try...........attachment above:ba:

doolz
5th May 2003, 11:11 AM
no its not wrking
are u sure thats an mp3 ur uploading ???????

Martin91
5th May 2003, 11:30 AM
no its not working
I just tried it and it worked for me, although took a little while, about one minute. It defo is an mp3, 622kb..Maybe try it again

JAZ
5th May 2003, 03:00 PM
What do you encode these files with ?
I can never get your files to stream and if I download them winamp wont play them, looking at the id3 tag it says there copyrighted.
The only way I can open them is to use a wave editor.

Come to think about it why are you saving as mpeg 2.0 layer 2 instead of mpeg 1 layer 3 ???

Martin91
5th May 2003, 04:04 PM
i'm not sure what the problem is there, but I really don't have sufficent knowledge about mp3 to understand your comment. I can tell you that I am using something called "Easy Mp3 Recorder"

http://www.mp3recorder.biz/

which I downloaded as shareware, it limits recordings to 90 seconds each. I have just been taping tracks with a mic off a tape player straight into the computer. I have been using Windows Media Player 9 to play all the attachments on oldskooljunkies including my own, and I have not had any problems yet.
However if I am causing problems for you and other people, I am welcome to any suggestions you have etc how I can improve my recordings or learn more about it, cause I admittedly do not know as much as I should. I hope this can help you solve the problem.

Thanks for letting me know:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican: