PDA

View Full Version : more id's

easty
30th April 2003, 11:01 AM
This fisrt tune I want to no the name of is a mainly instrumental track. Ratpack sampled the main hook for the start of their searching for my rizla track. It has some guy going "let your mind be free, c'mon, c'mon"

The second one is a bit newer as far as I casn make out the lyrics go " hit ya like fire, hit ya like fire. Let it roll like a match on fire. Attack the dance floor like a bulldozer, I can't make out the rest

Does any one know what the hardcore mix of Rhythm on the loose - Break of dawn is called
Any help would be much appreciated

Biskit
30th April 2003, 12:04 PM
Hmm, The 'Let your mind be free' sample is from 'Jungle Brothers - I'll House you'. There's been plenty of tunes who've sampled the line 'Let your mind be free'. Is the style hardcore?? If so, could be 'Spam Vol.1' or if I remeber rightly, didnt '2 Bad Mice' use the same vocal hook??

As for the 2nd one, again, those lyrics have been used widely!! The original is 'Poor Pocket Productions - Kick your legs in the Air (Italy Onizom)'. What style of music are we lookin at???

ste huxley
30th April 2003, 12:05 PM
>>The second one is a bit newer as far as I casn make out the lyrics go " hit ya like fire, hit ya like fire. Let it roll like a match on fire. Attack the dance floor like a bulldozer, I can't make out the rest

This could be a few tunes
If about mid 90's

Then could be

Souvlaki - Inferno
Crowdpleasers - Kick ya legs

Crowdpleasers had a piano in it
The Rick Jones mix is mint

MANC
30th April 2003, 02:16 PM
sonz of a loop da loop era did a tune with the let your mind be free sample...

pauly p
30th April 2003, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by easty
[B]This fisrt tune I want to no the name of is a mainly instrumental track. Ratpack sampled the main hook for the start of their searching for my rizla track. It has some guy going "let your mind be free, c'mon, c'mon"

was also used by Dave Clark on ...
Hardcore - I like John (XL records 1990)

easty
30th April 2003, 03:40 PM
the first one is a house tune, I have heard it on Fantazia tapes by Brandon bloc. If anyone has the cd's with luvdup as well I think it's on there
Cheers for the other stuff
EASTY