PDA

View Full Version : anyone know these?

easty
28th April 2003, 03:06 PM
1 this one is a mix of Yo dj party people. It sounds like it's over the top of Hyper go go - High. It's proper pianoey. In the breakdown it has some bird going The music's pumping (repeat a few times ) In the place.

2 This one has some bird going We pray to you, we worship you, your out inspiration/liberation?

3 this one I have been told is called the bulldog by Krome and Time. It's for a mate who is willing to swap Twist for it. I was thinking of getting it and selling it on. Is it worth me looking and can I get the krome and time one easy? For the record he says the tune goes No one can compete cause I hit em like a fireball. Drop ya like a bulldog

Any help would be much apppreciated

jonnyp
28th April 2003, 03:33 PM
krome n time did a tune called fireball under the name timebase...dunno if that's the one you mean.

gotta laugh at "bulldog" though :p

is this the one? (http://www.zen8251.zen.co.uk/tunes/fireball.mp3)

Danny
28th April 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by easty
1 this one is a mix of Yo dj party people. It sounds like it's over the top of Hyper go go - High. It's proper pianoey. In the breakdown it has some bird going The music's pumping (repeat a few times ) In the place.

i have this one......i'm sure of it:)

i'll check the name when i go home this weekend but is deffo by 'DJ D' and has a silver disc and sleeve. big bouncy piano tune this one

doolz
28th April 2003, 08:48 PM
krome and time - fireball
"no one can compete coz i heat like a fireball"
"drop jus like a bulldog"

doolz
28th April 2003, 08:50 PM
sorry
timebass - fireball

Biskit
28th April 2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by jonnyp
is this the one? (http://www.zen8251.zen.co.uk/tunes/fireball.mp3)

Cheerz JP, been after the i.d of this tune for a while!! :thumbsup:

jonnyp
29th April 2003, 12:58 AM
aint the lyrics.....drop just like a boulder?

would make a fuckload more sense than somebody dropping some poor helpless doggy :D