PDA

View Full Version : matt bell - zone 93 id

fast regi
27th April 2003, 10:42 PM
this ones doing my nut in i rem tune just cant put name to it .

tis a corkin tune though any help much appreciated in advance peeps.
ta regi :D

untoe
27th April 2003, 11:15 PM
This is udg - heaven - the perfect o mix. quality tune:phones:

fast regi
27th April 2003, 11:18 PM
cheers for that untoe was doing my nut in yeah quality tune :D
ta mate :D
regi

bob_skipton
28th April 2003, 08:43 AM
I've got this and it's not the Perfecto mix......apparently there is a white label of it and this is the version thats on the sample...

I'm also after this and can't find it anywhere....

good luck

Bob

untoe
28th April 2003, 11:50 AM
yeah its not perfecto mix its the perfect 'o' mix on UDG recordings.

Details are

A - udg - on your todd the perfect 'o' mix
B - udg - heaven the perfect 'o' mix

Cat # mix-uk-9 udg recordings

CAn sort ya with rips of these 2 tunes if ya want bob?

Mark.

bob_skipton
28th April 2003, 12:26 PM
if you can matey please...I think the one I have is UDG001

email them to RMOUNT@MEDGB.JNJ.COM

thanks a lot !!!

Bob

untoe
28th April 2003, 12:46 PM
Sorry m8 only have a shitty hotmail account so cant e-mail, if your on msn messanger or soulseek i can send ya it that way.

Mark.

bob_skipton
28th April 2003, 12:47 PM
msn no worries....my email is rmount76@hotmail.com

cheers

Bob

Biskit
28th April 2003, 07:24 PM
Right, this mix has nothing to do wiv 'Perfecto'. This mix is the Original W/Label mix, before Perfecto got there mitts on it and changed it!! I have 2 w/label copies both wiv different Cat' No's. but both wiv the exact same tunes!! I havent really the fogiest which is the orig' press, though the UDG 1 press is alot 'raw' sounding!! Here's the info...

1. UDG - HEAVEN - W/LABEL - CAT' NO. - UDG 1

2. UDG - HEAVEN - W/LABEL - CAT' NO. - MIX UK 6

sirius
28th April 2003, 07:30 PM
The original white not only has a slightly different beat to it, less singing in and a different song structure, but the main notifier is the high pitch radio tuning type noise before either the rumbling bassline or piano section.
The more 'raw' basic one with the radio pitch noise is the original. I love em both to shreds, so I cant decide which is better! Its probably like having twins lol.

See ya

Sirius.

Biskit
28th April 2003, 07:31 PM
Tell you what, I'll up the full mix of this tune!! You'll be able to download it from under mi sig when ive upped it!!

untoe
28th April 2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Right, this mix has nothing to do wiv 'Perfecto'. This mix is the Original W/Label mix, before Perfecto got there mitts on it and changed it!!

Is UDG recordings a spin off from perfecto then r was this tune liscensed to them??? if it was by perfecto surely it would hav just been called the perfecto mix instead of the perfect '0' mix . :axe: :axe:

Mark.

fast regi
28th April 2003, 08:00 PM
ta for all the help lads. i take it the mix on the sample is the white label biskit has ?

cheers regi.

Biskit
28th April 2003, 08:45 PM
you can download it now from under mi sig!! :D

Biskit
28th April 2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by untoe
if it was by perfecto surely it would hav just been called the perfecto mix instead of the perfect '0' mix

I dont think the label 'Perfecto' had much to do wiv the 2nd mix, Sorry, If I confused it, just the way I was trying to get across what I was tryin to say!! Can any1 confirm whether it is the label 'Perfecto' that was on the re-mix tip!!

BTW more info' here...

Click me ere!! (http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13973&highlight=heaven)

fast regi
28th April 2003, 09:43 PM
got to say a big thanks to both untoe and biskit cheers fella's. got both version's on mp3 now ta for doing the rip's it's much appreciated

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

got to agree with sirus they both corker's aint they.

cheers regi :D

untoe
28th April 2003, 11:17 PM
Cheers for puttin that up biskit, have to say thats probably the better of 2 very good mixes imo. :phones:

Thanks Mark.