PDA

View Full Version : the missing set ids sasha shellys jan 18th 91

king coe
26th April 2003, 05:26 PM
the below set was jan 18th 91 i know coz i was there it was my mates 18th bday, its one of the few i can remember aah dennis the menace!! should mean something to a few of you!!;)

right here it is als the man to get the mp3 off as i gave it him a bit back hes hopefully going to host the spaces soon ,i cant believe this set got forgotten for iding it has to be an all time great so come on sasharettes and alike :guitar: :drum: :guitar:

1- ???????????
2- U2 - NIGHT AND DAY
3- ???????????????
4- PLAYTIME TUNES - SHAKERS SONG
5- TECHNO AGE- MOVING
6- CORRINA- LOVIN YOU LIKE CRAZY
7- S EXPRESS - NOTHING 2 LOSE
8- JAMES INGRAM -ITS REAL
9- JAMES INGRAM- YA MO BE THERE
10- OPTIK - THE CHANCE
11- ADAM ON THE EVE- MELODIES OF PASSION
12- ??????????????????
13- LARSA -ADDICT
14- ???????????????
15- NIGHTLIFE CITYRAMMA

SIDE B

1- DJ LA ROY
2- ??????
3- PETSHOP BOYS - SO HARD
4- ROBIN WANTS REVENGE
5- PSYCOTROPIC - PSYCOTROPIC
6- RAYMUNDO NAVARO
7- ELAVATIONS- MOVE YOUR BODY
8- SHAWN CHRISTOPHER -ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT(DUB)
9- COLLAPSE - MY LOVE
10- SHAWN CHRISTOPHER -ANOTHER SLEEPLESS NIGHT (CLASSIC)
11- ORBITAL - BELFAST
12- FINAL WORD - DANCE 2 THE MUSIC
13- BLACK RIOT -JUST MAKE THAT MOVE
14- space odysee 2001
15- sasha and evolution- take me higher
16- BLACKBOX - I DONT KNOW

Jonno
26th April 2003, 05:50 PM
Any chance of samples?

Btw you must have had an ultra early batch of Dennis the Mennis's cause I don't remember them till mid 91 at the earliest. Jan 91, however was when the mighty Dove first appeared - it could have been that very w/k.

lastnightadj
26th April 2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jonno
Jan 91, however was when the mighty Dove first appeared

All praise the Dove

;)

Jonno
26th April 2003, 06:11 PM
Not the right thread (or section even) but they were good weren't they :crazy:

king coe
26th April 2003, 06:30 PM
e spottin now hey!!!!! defo that week and defo deniss coz we waited and waited for them thinkin they wernt comin, we still even refer to the weekend as that denis weekend :guitar: :drum: :guitar:

al is going to host them or maybe mail him for the whole set

Jonno
27th April 2003, 03:47 AM
If Dennis The Menace's were around in Jan 91 then Saddam Hussein is kipping in my spare room ;)

There ain't no way baby

lastnightadj
27th April 2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Jonno
If Dennis The Menace's were around in Jan 91 then Saddam Hussein is kipping in my spare room ;)

There ain't no way baby

have to agree here - didn't go red n black down here untill at least 6 months after this

king coe
27th April 2003, 02:03 PM
ok it was 12 years ago! the thread was supposed to be about the set list lol can we get back to that!!!!!!

:guitar: :drum: :guitar:

Konspiracy
27th April 2003, 07:42 PM
Aaah Doves....those babys changed my outlook on life forever...man:afro:

Konspiracy
27th April 2003, 09:16 PM
btw Kingcoe m8, I think the version of Jah Mo B There Sasha used to play was the Jellybean dub mix by James Ingram, then again, I cant find my copy of this tape so I could be wrong:S

king coe
27th April 2003, 10:25 PM
yeh cheers mate your right there and also theres a track on it called lahsa that ive ided cant remember where it goes though!

i think this is going to prove hard as its moody german/belgian or dutch stuff i cant id i think!

ive been all round the houses trying to id these im convinced no one will get any of them coz they aint run of the mill stuff,but we will see ,ill chew my own knob if the track b4 shakers gets ided and the 1 early on that says drop the bomb !!!!

hopefully al will have them up v soon this week:guitar: :drum: :guitar:

lastnightadj
28th April 2003, 05:40 AM
http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_01142dcc59f8562f7e24c73c265a71da/i-1.JPG

I never knew Sasha played this - I used to play it in a warm up :phones:

king coe
28th April 2003, 01:05 PM
I HEARD IT A FEW TIMES AT SHELLYS MATE ,RIGHT NICE ONE FOR THAT AS YOU CAN SEE IVE HAD A CRAIG DAVID RE RE WIND OF THE TAPE AND IVE FILLED IN A COUPLE MORE OF THE SPACES ITS NOW UP TO AL TO HOST THOSE GEMS AND FOR YOU BOYZ TO SPOTTEM ,I MUST ADMIT IM REALLY HOPING YA DO COZ ID LUV TO ADD THEM TO ME TUNES!!

ONLY 5 TO GET AND COUNTING I THINK YOULL GET 1 STRAIGHT AWAY!!

:guitar: :drum: :guitar: