PDA

View Full Version : If you know Your 90's RnB Maybe you know this

TONYSTARKS
25th April 2003, 02:16 AM
Ok I am looking for 4 tracks.....(mid 90's RnB)

1st: Its a RnB singer Caled Will Downing, its a Remix of one of his tracks.... the title is " something? + something?+ LOVE".
If you know the artist, maybe you can just let me know some of his Remixes I could find it maybe myself.

2nd: the artist is Carl Henry or Karl, anyways the song is called something like .." Crazy??? Love" and the remix of this song.

3rd: The artis is INTRO, the song is called " Funny How Time Flies" but its a remix by Clark Kent featuring Lil Kim....I haev the track but its from an old cassette and sounds terrible, I want to know where I can get this or just if anyone has ever heard of this track.

4rth: Artist is D'Angelo, track is called "Cruisin" its a remix, but not one from the 12". it sounds like the wet p==y remix but it has a more raw sound.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!
Thank you in advance!

TONYSTARKS
29th April 2003, 06:26 AM
bump

johns_ar
29th April 2003, 11:15 AM
think yer might have come to the wrong place for r n b mate

jonnyp
29th April 2003, 12:49 PM
the only will downing tune I have ever heard of is called "a love supreme"...that might be the one you are after?

jonnyp
29th April 2003, 12:52 PM
oh....and try looking at www.gemm.com as I reckon you'll stand a good chance of finding them.

Alternatively just stick the artists into the box at top right on this page and click go :)