PDA

View Full Version : Something going round.....

peteislazy
23rd April 2003, 05:27 PM
Please can anyone help id this tune for me, it's not marathon-moving, it may be a remix of nightmares on wax - aftenmath or maybe a remix of altern 8 vs cuda gooding? If anyone knows the track or remix please give us a shout. The track is from a DIY dj jack tape from the castle morton party.:confused:

Shooms
23rd April 2003, 05:31 PM
wotcha mate & welcome to the board :thumsbup:

it's not any mix of marathon I got & it's not a mix of aftermath i've heard either (got the dmc remix too) - it could be the pella of cuba gooding over another tune ??:confused:

dunno is the short answer ;) but welcome again anyways

Jules031272
23rd April 2003, 10:03 PM
nah not an accap....heard it on another mix meself

sirius
23rd April 2003, 10:41 PM
Is it old house/hardcore track?. Does it have undecyperable bits like "Wonda heebrahey, Quantas leads the way" (lol).........?

If so its probably M.A.N.I.C "Take me away" on the bside to Im Coming Hardcore.

"theres something going around inside my head".........yeah, like trying to remember all the tunes this samples in, lol.

see ya

Sirius.

WHOOPs. Just spotted the attachment..........

sirius
23rd April 2003, 10:44 PM
No its not MANIC. Soz, I dont know it.

Shooms
23rd April 2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by sirius
Is it old house/hardcore track?. Does it have undecyperable bits like "Wonda heebrahey, Quantas leads the way" (lol).........?

If so its probably M.A.N.I.C "Take me away" on the bside to Im Coming Hardcore.

"theres something going around inside my head".........yeah, like trying to remember all the tunes this samples in, lol.

see ya

Sirius.

WHOOPs. Just spotted the attachment..........

LOLOL - nice attempt at deciphering the lyrics Sirius - MANIC sponsored by Australias best loved airlines :D

I do love Take me away too - that high range synth floating above the piano is just luuuuush :D

pauly p
24th April 2003, 10:08 AM
I reckon its one of the six tunes from the OUTRAGE CHOONS VOL 1 e.p (Pure bhoomie records) - done by the blapps posse.

Pauly P