View Full Version : is this real

whatyadoinsucka
21st January 2002, 11:22 AM
www.ebay.co.uk

BLUE PEARL vs BIZARRE INC VERY RARE SASHA
Item # 1503776723

Jonno
21st January 2002, 11:40 AM
Yup. I've got the 1-sided white label but not the Big Life promo.

Shooms
21st January 2002, 11:46 AM
.... the story behind this tune ???:confused:

I heard that Playing with knives was gonna be the Bizarre Inc rmx of the Blue Pearl tune..... they had a falling out & the Bizarre Inc rmx was released as a full tune in its own right.....

Is this a big load of hairy bollocks ??

Thing is while the vocals don't quite sit over the arrangement as tight as they might (leading me to think it's a bootie) I can't recall the acca of Can you feel the passion being available anywhere....

Hmmmmmmmm - much scratching of head & stroking of beard.....

Jonno
21st January 2002, 12:13 PM
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one Shooms. IMO the vocals are incredibly tight.
I'd deffo go along with the falling out theory though. Listening to the 2 tunes together - they go together so well it seems that one was written for the other.

whatyadoinsucka
21st January 2002, 12:33 PM
i've got a white label

plus the white label with the 'bizzarre inc v's blue Pearl'
type on

but is this big life cover and tune real ?mm

Taff64
21st January 2002, 02:32 PM
dunno whether its true but what I heared about this tune was the reason it got banned is because the vocals were put on this bootleg before Blue Pearl even released the tune with the lyrics themselves... the accapella must of been stolen or something... who knows...:confused: :confused:

i remember my local record back shop back in 91 having 10 copies and they would not let me have a copy because they had to send them back to be destroyed...:( :(

Dj Britalian
21st January 2002, 02:36 PM
I have just won that very record!

Been after it for ages:axe:

Jimmy
21st January 2002, 07:30 PM
I've got a copy of the white label "Such a feeling" dead chilled and stringy not like the one they released and seems to have an almost classical piano on the flip side.

just thought you might like to know that I do have some music and not just a keyboard junkie.

Here's Johnny
21st January 2002, 08:48 PM
Didn't Bizarre Inc put their version out first?

I seem to remember there were about 3 releases of Playing with Knives (excluding the 99 remixes)

A red one
A white one (which I've got with the full Quadrant Park Mix of Playing with Knives and Plutonic on the flip)
A Yellow One

Can anyone tell me which one's got the vocal on it "The Gotta get up, Gotta fell good intro"?

simmo
22nd January 2002, 09:49 PM
this was on a five tracker Including love 91, the climax, the "The Gotta get up, Gotta fell good intro"? was strangely enough the 7"radio mix

:axe:

fuck knows why cos its the best mix and the one I always bang on:eyes:

Jonno
22nd January 2002, 11:36 PM
The Quadrant Radio Mix ("Gotta get up" etc) was originally released on The Climax - Playing With Knives release (the yellow one). Released at the same time as the original red release.