PDA

View Full Version : Tune ID - "And I'm so in luv, luv, luv"

JDempsey
23rd April 2003, 10:02 AM
Found these two wicked piano tunes on an old MiniDisc last night - now if only I'd labelled the tunes all those years ago!

I'd say they are both from '94 or '95.

Unknown Track 1 has a small male vocal at the start that says "And I'm so in luv, luv, luv" a good few times. The only other vocal is a female saying "baby, baby".

Check out the sample...

VinylAnimal
23rd April 2003, 01:12 PM
The first one is a long standing unknown mate (unless it's been nailed in last month or so) - I've not been on the board for a bit :$

Welly's got the vinyl (it was a big Pleasuredrome tune) but I've asked and he can't remember the ID :crazy:

Could be summat to do with Todd Terry, but that don't help much cause he's produced stuff under a million different names :'(

grad
23rd April 2003, 01:30 PM
i don't think that the tune j's on about here VA...check the sample, does sound a bit later than the welly one.

Could have done with the lyrics in the sample though, might help things..

JDempsey
23rd April 2003, 02:07 PM
Cheers guys, here's a sample from the start of the first tune. It has the "And I'm so in luv, luv, luv" vocal in it...

Hope this helps!

Konspiracy
23rd April 2003, 03:07 PM
There was a US tune out in 92 with the vocal im so in luv luv luv, sounds very todd terryish, by Studio X called Los Kings Del Mambo, this could be the one youre after VinylAnimal

fast regi
23rd April 2003, 03:12 PM
sorry i dunno what it is, but its one hell of a tune eh.
i'll keep my eyes on this thread would'nt mind knowing what this lil beauty is myself.

VinylAnimal
23rd April 2003, 06:19 PM
That's the one !!!! LOL it's the sample anyway :D Sorry J I didn't realise the one you'd attached was the So In Love Love Love unknown :axe:

Konspiracy mate I've attached a short sample, would you mind have a quick listen see if it's Studio X :king:

Cheers Gents :thumbsup:

wildpitch
23rd April 2003, 08:45 PM
I was thinking Studio X, but that sample isn't it. At least it's not the same as mine.

bods
23rd April 2003, 10:32 PM
Am i loosing it or do i remember a toon similar to this "And I'm so in luv, luv, luv"....but it goes And i'm so in love with hero

Bods:axe:

Konspiracy
24th April 2003, 11:29 AM
VinylAnimal,

Cant see the sample youve attached!

VinylAnimal
25th April 2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by bods
Am i loosing it or do i remember a toon similar to this "And I'm so in luv, luv, luv"....but it goes And i'm so in love with hero

Bods:axe:

lolol bods mate thats the fella - i always thought it was and im so in love with you :o

Originally posted by Konspiracy
VinylAnimal,

Cant see the sample youve attached!

oops sorry mate - silly arse here never checked if it worked :axe: :axe:

luvluv.mp3 (http://www.vinylanimal.btinternet.co.uk/oldskool/samples/unknown/LUVLUV.MP3)

:band:

Konspiracy
25th April 2003, 10:03 AM
Thats deffo Studio X m8, cant find the 12 at the mo, the little fella has hidden itself somewhere

wildpitch
25th April 2003, 10:25 AM
Konspiracy's right there. If the details are still required later, I know where mine is as I had a listen to it when the other chap posted a sample.

ste huxley
25th April 2003, 12:14 PM
Nice 1 guys just ordered Studio X TUNE

Now can we ID this ID? lol:axe:

bods
25th April 2003, 09:29 PM
Well i think it's "so in love with hero" VA m8, It just popped in me head..don't even know where i've heard it. I thought it was a tune my mate said about be he don't remember it, buggin me for days that:axe:

wildpitch
25th April 2003, 11:18 PM
Looks like it's still required....

Studio X
Los Kings Del Mambo / Join The Tribe
Imported White Label but looks as it's probably NFusion Records
Cat No# NFU1301

bods
28th April 2003, 11:28 PM
knew i had heard that somewhere it's on tha Turn Up The Bass - House party IV - The ultimate megamix

Shame we can't id that other tune tho

ste huxley
29th April 2003, 12:02 AM
>>Studio X
Cat No# NFU1301

I just got one, what a funky assed tune:phones:

wildpitch
29th April 2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by ste huxley
>>Studio X
Cat No# NFU1301

I just got one, what a funky assed tune:phones:

Cool. It always says "Scratch me" when I put it on..:thumbsup:

JDempsey
15th August 2003, 04:31 PM
I have now confirmed that the original tune in the sample is by Joy Foundation & is called "Luv You Baby".

http://www.discogs.com/release/76532