PDA

View Full Version : 4 Tracks from Digweed Set Early '94.....

Martin91
20th April 2003, 01:42 PM
Please scan down the page for the four tracks I have atached one to each reply. From an excellent Melbourne club set in January of 94 in Melbourne, some of the smoothest mixing I ever heard..........................

The title of the first one could be something to do with the word 'heaven' I suspect;
ie "Heaven is a place, heaven is a place, heaven is a place in your heeaaarrrrrrrrt":$

:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican:

Martin91
20th April 2003, 01:45 PM
this second one has some sample, but cant make out what it is...........anyone know???

:phones: :phones: :phones:

Martin91
20th April 2003, 01:47 PM
this one is quite funky with some serious female vocals happening................

Martin91
20th April 2003, 01:55 PM
again, no clues, but nice cruisey track. All these tracks were from the same set on one particularly magical summer night........:cool: :cool: :cool:

hope someone can help me out........

Martin91
5th May 2003, 03:09 AM
no luck with these first time around.......check the 4 attachments one on each reply.........

stelladry
5th May 2003, 11:40 AM
sorry mate whilst all 4 are familiar (esp 3&4) i've not got the names.....

Martin91
5th May 2003, 11:51 AM
sorry mate whilst all 4 are familiar (esp 3&4) i've not got the names.....

I was thinking the first one is Heaven Scent by Bedrock (Digweed)
You couldn't confirm this could ya??

king coe
5th May 2003, 02:46 PM
yeh it could be heaven scent if diggers secretly wrote it 7 years b4 its release then just to confuse people ,completly changed it in to a millenium anthem sounding nothing like the original

try sarah washington -heavan ,not possitive though

:guitar: :drum: :guitar:

Martin91
5th May 2003, 04:13 PM
Actually I was searching the net for tunes the other day and I saw a track called 'Heaven Scent' by Bedrock, which is Digweed, and I just assumed (as it was from 94) that this was probably the song I was after. Cause on the Digweed tape I have, there are a few tracks mixed and/or produced by him that I already have on vinyl, so it was merely a presumption, but apparently a wrong one I guess........ I take it you mean that it's defo not Bedrock then...?
Cheers:mexican: :gigolo: :mexican: