PDA

View Full Version : old booty i.d's

Devious
18th April 2003, 01:16 PM
I just dug out some old bootlegs and I forget the names of a few tunes on them. Gonna write them on this time.

booty1 (http://www.devioush.btinternet.co.uk/tunes/booty1.mp3)

booty2 (http://www.devioush.btinternet.co.uk/tunes/booty2.mp3)

booty3 (http://www.devioush.btinternet.co.uk/tunes/booty3.mp3)

I'm just wondering what mix of FSOL - Papua New Guinea this last one is with the different bass , unless its a mash up.

booty4 (http://www.devioush.btinternet.co.uk/tunes/booty4.mp3)

Cheers

Rich

Biskit
18th April 2003, 03:49 PM
booty 2 is... Irene Ortiz - My House

wildpitch
18th April 2003, 04:04 PM
Isn't booty 1 Dr Baker - KAOS?

Bazil
18th April 2003, 05:40 PM
Think you right wildpitch.. Sounds like a boot leg of "Dr Baker - Kaos (2 Danes On Acid mix 1) - want x 28" and quite a nice one too. Rich if ya ever rip it.. gis a shout in soulseek - oldskool 88-94 room..

:p

Bazil
18th April 2003, 05:46 PM
2nd attempt at attaching the file

Jonno
18th April 2003, 06:03 PM
Booty 1 isn't Dr Baker - Kaos. Instead it's the 1st track on the second side of the original Pin Up Girls bootleg (the 2nd track being Take Me Away). The 2 Danes On Acid remix of Kaos is a total rip off of this with some extra "Kaos" samples chucked in.

Bazil
18th April 2003, 06:09 PM
Yeah i did think that Dr Baker may have ripped of something else.. Good old days of ripping off others tunes.. You wouldn't get away with it so much these days ay :p

lastnightadj
18th April 2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Devious

I'm just wondering what mix of FSOL - Papua New Guinea this last one is with the different bass , unless its a mash up.

This is the mix that i used to play - its the best mix IMHO (i know im in thre minority here though) - this used to rock - the bass sounds fat in a club - better than the radio babylon bass - this mix was on the original 3 mix release of PNG and was the only mix on there which was not on the re-release (the one with the weatherall and massey mixes)

Konspiracy
19th April 2003, 05:47 PM
Booty 3 is by Koto, could be the dream or visitors, cant remember:axe: :axe:

Devious
20th April 2003, 01:29 PM
If that booty is not Dr Baker then that is that Kaos is one big rip-off !!

lastnightadj - I prefer that mix also.

Cheers for the other i.d's !!

Rich

VinylAnimal
6th June 2003, 09:39 AM
LOLOL except for Irene I'm non the wiser, and I already knew that one :axe:

Any chance of revealing some titles gents ;)

Konspiracy
6th June 2003, 06:44 PM
Booty 3 (I think) is The Dream by Koto, an old italian disco tune, which I quite like and its a bit of a piano stormer.

I havent got the original so I cant confirm it, the only reason Im sayin this is because Mike from Beat Street reckoned it was, and he was a bit of a star / knowledgeable dude so I took his word for it

Hope this helps VA

jonnyp
6th June 2003, 07:20 PM
yeah...it's defo koto

Dj_bones
7th June 2003, 12:47 AM
Hi ya m8
Booty 1 is i`ll tell you properly when i dig it out but i think its "2 Guys On Acid"(Frankie Bones & ?) can`t remember then name of the track but when i find it i will give you the full info,its funny really i was looking for this the other day but could`nt find it but i will look again 2morrow DOH 2day.:axe:
Dj Bones

Devious
7th June 2003, 01:08 AM
That sounds right as the Dr Baker - Kaos rip off mix was called 2 Dames on Acid .

It seems they only did the one track :

2 guys on acid - House Music (All Night Long) (Lower Level Records)

Can anyone confirm this ?

Cheers Bones :rotate:

Dj_bones
7th June 2003, 01:12 AM
Hi ya D
Thats definatly the one mate just could`nt remember the name still gonna look for it as it is a TUNE.
Peace
Dj Bones
:phones:

Devious
7th June 2003, 01:24 AM
Theres a few on Gemm , just do a search in the top right box and there they are :D

I just ordered mine from Garagem :drum:

Cheers mate , been after this for 12 years !

Rich

Dj_bones
7th June 2003, 06:04 PM
Hi ya again D
Glad i could help i have actually got it but i can`t find it:'( iv`e looked for over two hours for it so its probably in a wrong cover or one of my m8`s have slipped in with theres:axe: thats what i will do to them if one of them has LOL
Dj Bones

lastnightadj
7th June 2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Dj_bones
i have actually got it but i can`t find it:'( iv`e looked for over two hours
Dj Bones

Don't cha just hate that - brings on the cold sweats :)

Dj_bones
7th June 2003, 11:03 PM
You can say that again still can`t find it:'( :crazy: :axe:

lastnightadj
8th June 2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Dj_bones
You can say that again still can`t find it:'( :crazy: :axe:

http://www.intergreet.com/asp/cards/allcards/66985.jpg

LOST TUNE

Jonno
8th June 2003, 07:27 PM
LMFAO @ Ben :D true though

Dj_bones
8th June 2003, 07:38 PM
:D i like it LOL

Devious
8th June 2003, 08:44 PM
Can anyone put a definative name and mix to the Koto track (booty 3).

There are 2 diff 12" of the visitors track. And I havent found out much about 'the dream' as yet.