PDA

View Full Version : 'Time Like This' 1994 Italodance identified

DJM
24th April 2024, 12:21 PM
Hi there,

I posted this on Discogs Euro/Italodance forum as well, but I thought I should post here as people may not be members of that group.

Hi there,

I thought I should share this information here as there might be still people out there who are (like myself) interested in this style.

About a month, ago a song from mid 90s bridging EuroHouse/Italodance style, that remain unidentified sice early 2000s has finally been found!

The correct ID for this record is Developement In Conquest - Time (1994) and the producer is Cristiano Solari, who was also involved in early 90s Italian House productions.

The record is cheap, and it's the only source for this tune.

Link to the Discogs entry: https://www.discogs.com/release/3659950-Developement-In-Conquest-Time

I have the record in hand and I can confirm that THIS IS the correct tune!

Thank you to the person who found this beauty.

brady
24th April 2024, 07:35 PM
thanks for sharing the ID DJM ;) I remember hearing the clip & searching discogs for combinations of the vocal

glad you got your ID

DJM
24th April 2024, 10:16 PM
I can only add that finding this was, I would say, impossible as for over 10 years the tune was under Abstract style. There are so many tunes out there that were/are placed into the wrong styles, therefore, they are so hard to identify.

adamb
1st May 2024, 06:34 PM
Never heard this before, but thankyou for the ID, great track!