PDA

View Full Version : ID for hardcore track, early 90s - do you do do you love

Brunt
3rd November 2022, 09:21 PM
Hi All,

Does anybody have the ID for an oldskool hardcore tune from around 91/92. Only lyrics I know are "do you, do, do you love" which it repeats. There are some other lyrics which says something like "mission to outa space" which is repeated a few times around the middle of the track.

Thanks.

BUNKERHEADZ
4th November 2022, 06:56 PM
ez m8, welcome aboard, do you happen to have a soundclip or do you remember a set it was on?

Brunt
5th November 2022, 12:47 AM
yes mate, here is a clip attached, its on one of the sets from the Kool London archive.

firefox demon
7th November 2022, 12:57 PM
Love this tune, it is absolutely mental....manic riff and crazy vocals with a lovely synthy sound, so rushy as!!

For 50 quid I'll tell you what it is!!! Just kidding...it's this

Mysticism - Mission Accomplished
https://www.discogs.com/master/363336-Mysticism-The-World-Of-Mysticism-EP

To be honest glad you had the soundclip as the description alone wouldn't have helped me help you here! The other vocal is saying "mission accomplished" as per the title...

Brunt
7th November 2022, 10:21 PM
Ha, I was nowhere near, i thought it said Mission to outa space! That is an absolute tune and you are a legend! This one has been bugging me for some time - thankyou!

BUNKERHEADZ
8th November 2022, 12:22 PM
and so you see, always attach a soundclip, sorted :)

firefox demon
9th November 2022, 07:49 AM
Ha, I was nowhere near, i thought it said Mission to outa space! That is an absolute tune and you are a legend! This one has been bugging me for some time - thankyou!

Hahaha, the curse of the misheard lyric! You're most welcome mate, glad to be of help :)