PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Parker - Love it forever

peter_145
27th February 2002, 12:47 PM
Guys,

Which is the classic mix of this tune? Is the orchestra mix as advertise in DMF? Is the original label flying?

Any help much appreciated

P.s. Listen to this what bastard Dance music finder have done to me.

I order JT company - Dont deal with us on Disco magic for £15

They sent me some shitty remix on non stop records and charged me £27 for it.

I use my debit card to pay for it as well and they have had me off badstyle!

anyone else had any problems with them?

Cheers
p

peter_145
27th February 2002, 12:58 PM
Does anyone have JT Company - Dont deal with us on vinyl?

What mix is the classic one?

Any info much appreciated!

Cheers
P

nathan
27th February 2002, 01:07 PM
report them to someone.

erm i have both these records the best mix of jt company is called the callico mix or something exotic like that. best mix of johnny isn't the orchestra mix but can't remember name of good one until i get home.

mikey
27th February 2002, 02:22 PM
the best version of johnny parker is on 'casa bianca' records italy (or CBR as it's known).i can't remember the name of the mix,but as far as i know there's only one 12" on this label.i think this is the original release as well so you're better goin for this one.
mikey:guitar:
p.s. i got mine from DMF a long time ago,they said it was on discomagic but when it came it was on the same label as yours.i only paid about 12 quid at the time,but you have to be careful with some of them shops,they'll try their best to make out it was your fault and you ordered the wrong record.
i ordered 'double dee feat. dany' from htfr years ago and clearly stated that i wanted the "origianl italian copy on 'onizom' records",when it came it was on 'epic'.i asked them for a refund and the told me to send it back and they would swap it for the proper one!
why didn't they save time,effort and my cash posting the fu**er back,by sending me the right one in the first place????
i wouldn't have minded,but i had to send it recorded,as the last "wrong record" i had to send back 'allegedly' never turned up (using standard post) so i was £15 quid out of pocket then....
buy from abroad mate,that's what i say,they usually take things more seriously and tend to believe that you know what your after and hence don't take the piss out of you!
thanks for listenening peeps,glad i got that off my chest,i'm turning into a right miserable get....'dance music superstores my bloody arse:naughty:

italian style
27th February 2002, 05:19 PM
johnny parker - love it forever
this vinyl i have seen on more than 1 record lable but the one i have is on disire records and the mix your after isn't the orchestra mix although that comes on the vinyl, it doesn't say what mix it is so i presume its the origional mix

adam burton

jonnyp
27th February 2002, 07:07 PM
...and I think that the desire and cbr disks are the same as desire were licensed to distribute cbr vinyl in the uk...I think:axe:

jonny

sirius
27th February 2002, 07:34 PM
I have one on Desire (which I cant find at the mo) and the one on Casa Bianca Records. The CBR is the original import and features a crew cut guy in his convertable on the cover (looks like its been taken through a badly wired up security cam!).
You want 'Love it Forever' Special Remix. All the others are just called Love It.
Hope this helps,

Sirius.

VinylAnimal
27th February 2002, 07:43 PM
Sounds like the one Adam's on about (disire records) is the same as the Casa Bianca release (# WANTX 43). The big fukker that everyone knows is called "Love It Forever", and they don't specify a mix.

The mixes (Video Mix, Orchestra Mix and Soul Mix) are actually a different tune (called "Love It"). Very similar, but not the original if you know what I mean....

Hope this helps !!