PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Kiss FM (Colin Dale) track

kelp7
23rd July 2022, 03:37 PM
Hey all,

Can anyone identify this track played by Colin Dale back in '91 (I think) :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zn-1o5t6oqPbcqREolaEkWcoPnjRmGuq?usp=sharing

Have never found an answer to this one yet!
Cheers

kelp7
15th November 2022, 03:32 PM
Just bumping this up a bit in case anyone else sees it and can ID it

BUNKERHEADZ
16th November 2022, 09:33 AM
If we can hear it it could have been solved already ;)

Who has access
You do not have permission to view sharing information for this item

kelp7
16th November 2022, 11:15 AM
Weird! Can see it ok on another browser without being logged into anything! I'll check the permissions again.

If we can hear it it could have been solved already ;)

Who has access
You do not have permission to view sharing information for this item

kelp7
16th November 2022, 11:29 AM
Yeah can't get it to not work ! :D used a different computer without being logged into google or anything else and still works!

ageofhouse.
16th November 2022, 02:00 PM
Soz got no idea :(

I transcoded it to mp3 and added to TuneID, because not everyone will click an external link

Good luck :thumbsup:

BUNKERHEADZ
17th November 2022, 03:23 PM
Weird indeed, anyways, just listened with the link Age provided, dunno it m8 :(

kelp7
17th November 2022, 04:41 PM
Cheers both for the replies anyway. Is there a proper way or place to upload clips here?

Soz got no idea :(

I transcoded it to mp3 and added to TuneID, because not everyone will click an external link

Good luck :thumbsup:

kammie
18th November 2022, 01:51 AM
encode to 64kbps mp3 and keep the clip to under 2 mins - you'll then be under the site limit for uploads.

make a post, write a brief and click the 'Manage Attachements' button. A pop-up will, well, pop-up - click the +add files button (top right) -- click Browse and navigate to where you saved the unknown mp3. after selecting it - click upload and it'll appear in your account locker & should also auto-post to the messege you are posting.

once you get used to it, its very simple.

i prefer mp3 clips as i can save them locally & chuck into my live stream. im not a fan of external links.

anyway, the tune your after is

Pet Therapy - Soap Opera
https://www.discogs.com/master/1689244-Chief-Mis-Chief-Pet-Therapy-Untitled

proper tune m8 :thumbsup:

kelp7
18th November 2022, 09:09 AM
Oh man, thanks so much for that!! Been after that for decades :D

encode to 64kbps mp3 and keep the clip to under 2 mins - you'll then be under the site limit for uploads.

make a post, write a brief and click the 'Manage Attachements' button. A pop-up will, well, pop-up - click the +add files button (top right) -- click Browse and navigate to where you saved the unknown mp3. after selecting it - click upload and it'll appear in your account locker & should also auto-post to the messege you are posting.

once you get used to it, its very simple.

i prefer mp3 clips as i can save them locally & chuck into my live stream. im not a fan of external links.

anyway, the tune your after is

Pet Therapy - Soap Opera
https://www.discogs.com/master/1689244-Chief-Mis-Chief-Pet-Therapy-Untitled

proper tune m8 :thumbsup: