PDA

View Full Version : Italo House Old Tape

djtepper
1st December 2020, 03:54 AM
Hi everyBody can yoy help me to identificate this tune i found in a old tape

thanks in advance

james50
8th February 2021, 10:43 PM
This is an awesome tune, definitely recognise but cannot quite nail it a or the male vocal hook sample. If you can interpret that it may lead to ID.

djtepper
13th February 2021, 01:06 PM
This is an awesome tune, definitely recognise but cannot quite nail it a or the male vocal hook sample. If you can interpret that it may lead to ID.

Hi the chorus is a cover of george mccrae Rock you Baby but i dont find nothing of my sample

james50
13th February 2021, 07:52 PM
Hi, I think rock you baby is the other sample you've uploaded on a different thread. I think this is definitely a different tune ��

djtepper
19th February 2021, 01:01 PM
Hi the chorus is a cover of george mccrae Rock you Baby but i dont find nothing of my sample

sorry for my wrong answer i have a lot of thread here the sampler has a melodic resemblance to Hysteria - Energy Express (Long Train Mix)

james50
21st February 2021, 11:27 PM
Cheers, I can see the resemblance in techno part of the hysteria tune. The Hysteria tune is from 1992. I think the tune here sounds to me like it's from 89/90 era poss 91. I've gone through all the credits on the hysteria tune thinking they may have been involved with this one but didn't find anything. I am sure someone will know.

james50
9th March 2021, 12:11 AM
Hi stepper, I am going to see if any the Italian guys I've bought tunes can help ID this tune. Do you have a longer sample or the full set / tape it was taken from as it may help ID the year?

djtepper
12th March 2021, 09:12 PM
Hi stepper, I am going to see if any the Italian guys I've bought tunes can help ID this tune. Do you have a longer sample or the full set / tape it was taken from as it may help ID the year?

Hi James the sampler that i have belong to a disco mobile cassette, in venezuela the Disco Mobiles was the best way to havin fun at this era and so many owner of this discos bought the records traveling in europe or USA (basically they are people with a lot of money) so is very dificult find a clue in my country because they dont care that records and the first owner sold the disco mobile a other person and 2 years after the new owner sold the disco mobile again at this days (like a car with so many owner in the past)

djtepper
27th March 2021, 07:29 PM
Re bump

james50
25th May 2021, 07:27 PM
Re Bump, see there's a bit of a activity for italo house tunes and Plays123 mentioned a Facebook page for italo 90 tunes run by Italians. They might know this if someone could ask pls?

mokaki
27th May 2021, 07:41 AM
Oh, I know it. I should have this record.....could it be a Lombardoni (discomagic) production.
Will try to find it

james50
2nd June 2021, 04:45 PM
Hi Mokaki, thanks, will be great if you do manage to identify it. I've had a go going through some of the disco magic/lombardoni tracks on discogs but no luck yet.

mokaki
2nd June 2021, 10:30 PM
Hi James, I'm curious too. I'm arrived at Out label. My idea was for Lombardoni but could it be Italian Style or Dig It, not so easy, sorry

james50
7th June 2021, 07:19 PM
Cheers Mokaki, I've also gone through including Palmares but no luck so far.

mokaki
8th June 2021, 12:06 PM
Cheers Mokaki, I've also gone through including Palmares but no luck so far.

I'm listening my italian records but nothing at the moment. I'm sure to have it but I don't remember the vinyl

mokaki
9th June 2021, 12:14 AM
I don't think Palmares, better Inside or Media Records

djtepper
19th September 2022, 03:36 PM
Solved

The Blow Monkeys – This Is Your House

james50
20th September 2022, 07:38 AM
Oh wow, that's a fantastic ID DJ Tepper. Thought this would allude us for ever. Nice one