PDA

View Full Version : New tune 'together'

Edinjapan
3rd April 2003, 08:40 PM
Keep hearing this in Warrington out pissed!

Housey, funky, driving beat
Chorus has bloke going
'together' 'together' together

Not the best description I admit, but tis a tune!

lastnightadj
3rd April 2003, 10:25 PM
Maybe DJ FALCON & THOMAS BANGALTER - Together

johns_ar
4th April 2003, 11:57 AM
Yeah thats defos correct.........

Same pair who did So Much Love To Give

Think theyre another guise of daft punk

Biskit
4th April 2003, 12:38 PM
Yep, defo' another guise of Daft Punk, although I dont know why DJ Falcon (Guy Manuelle, I think is his proper name!) calls himself a DJ (He might be alright now!!) But around 98, 'Stardust' time, Falcon was DJing somewhere, cant quite remember where, and he was doing that shit, that one of his sidekick minders, jumped on the decks and did all the mixin for him, he just selected the tunes!! That was then, he might be that bit better in 2003

pauly p
4th April 2003, 12:51 PM
Didnt know DJ Falcon was that girlie Guy Manuel.
I`ve got some good e.p.s by DJ Falcon and they piss all over the Daft Punk stuff of late.
I wish these two would stop changing their names - the best stuff is all those tracks on the rocks e.p.s by Mr Bangaltair himself.

Pauly P:drum:

lastnightadj
4th April 2003, 12:55 PM
Bangalter is a genius- his productions are awesome - so soimple but SOOOOOO catchy :thumbsup:

mirage
4th April 2003, 03:20 PM
hello,

well, actually, Thomas Bangalter, Guy Manuel De Homem-Christo and DJ Falcon (forgot his real name) are different persons and only the first two belong to Daft Punk. As far as I know, DJ Falcon is the cousin of Alan Braxe, another Frenchouse producer.

Also check http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=659801

pauly p
4th April 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by mirage
hello,

well, actually, Thomas Bangalter, Guy Manuel De Homem-Christo and DJ Falcon (forgot his real name) are different persons and only the first two belong to Daft Punk. As far as I know, DJ Falcon is the cousin of Alan Braxe, another Frenchouse producer.

Also check http://mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=659801

thought so - Alan Braxe is the best of them all for proper smooth house (none of this filtered rubbish - hehe!);)

Biskit
4th April 2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by mirage
hello,

well, actually, Thomas Bangalter, Guy Manuel De Homem-Christo and DJ Falcon (forgot his real name) are different persons and only the first two belong to Daft Punk.

I stand corrected :D

Edinjapan
4th April 2003, 06:16 PM
Cheers guys.

Anyone got a clip so I can confirm it?

Think there's crowd noises on there for some reason......Does that sound right?!

Edinjapan
8th April 2003, 02:42 PM
Its by none of the above!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaned over the DJ booth on Friday lashed.

Its by Kid Cream called ..............(together)

And oh what a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!

glenn
8th April 2003, 02:54 PM
no time for critasizesing.music hipnotyzing ,everybodys tempriture is rizing.together!!!top track!,but who did the original vocal?

Edinjapan
8th April 2003, 03:08 PM
Not a clue Glenn, but it does sound familiar? Do you know then or just curious?!

johns_ar
8th April 2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ed
Its by none of the above!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaned over the DJ booth on Friday lashed.

Its by Kid Cream called ..............(together)

And oh what a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!

its not kid creme together.........that kid creme tune is called hypnotizing

the one that repeats together over and over is bangtangle etc

glenn
8th April 2003, 03:13 PM
ive got an idea.culd be "pure silk-together"an old funk trak from the 70;s not to sure though:S

glenn
8th April 2003, 03:15 PM
your right john ar.humble appolagies:$

Edinjapan
8th April 2003, 03:23 PM
It is Kid Cream Andy - Down and Under

http://www.htfr.com/mp3/MR94448.mp3

Its QUALITY, just made me rush off that clip!

I like the Hypnotisin one as well, whats the sample from, its an old Bowlers tune?

Know anything about Kid Creme, he sounds worth watching!?

johns_ar
8th April 2003, 03:54 PM
ah yeah down & under, hypnotising is good as well.....

dunno what the sample in it is though mate, he is top drawer is kid creme mate......everything he touches is magic, yer heard his remix of shakedown? mint

kylie - love at first site also got remixed by him, class as well

dont do much dj'ing tho which is a shame cos his tunes are mint

lastnightadj
8th April 2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by glenn
no time for critasizesing.music hipnotyzing ,everybodys tempriture is rizing.together!!!top track!,but who did the original vocal?

Raw Silk - Do It To The Music :thumbsup:

glenn
8th April 2003, 06:51 PM
well feck me side ways and call me woger!your a star lastnightadj.ive always thought it was pure silk who did it.no wonder ive not been able to get hold of the bleeder!doh:crazy:

lastnightadj
9th April 2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by glenn
well feck me side ways and call me woger!your a star lastnightadj.ive always thought it was pure silk who did it.no wonder ive not been able to get hold of the bleeder!doh:crazy:

yeah i've had a few like that over the years :D

Usually comes from someone shouting it in yer ear on the dancefloor

there was a UK release and US - but they both have the accapella intro version that you want - the UK release ain't that rare either - which is nice