Thread: classic classic piano anthem - says one word "free"

Default classic classic piano anthem - says one word "free"

ok this is rather a long shot. i heard the dj play it for the second time ever. the first time i was in no shape to try working it out. now i realise there was not much to go on anyway.

very uplifting piano line which breaks down into a synthy pattern. then, everything stops pretty well (i think) and a female voice says one single word. the word is "free" then the song continues. as i remember it

intro beats
    massive piano line
    synth breakdown
    female says "free" (or possibly anything else that rhymes)
    piano line again
    dj changed the track

has anyone got any idea. although vague, i was hoping someone may know as most of the piano tracks ive heard have got more in them than that eg vocals, more breakdowns etc. this one is very very simple but is excellent tune.

thanks guys

ps: this track is DIFFERENT to the one ive posted about before with the wailing meeeee, freeeee etc vocals. its a different track entirely that i still havent found yet

Default Think I got it........

yeah Tim, pretty sure this one is by The Floor Federation, called "Music for the Masses", Part 2 (Remixes by Rad Rice & Mr Monday). on One Off Recordings Cat No. F0FF003R

Think it's the 'Ranch Dub Mix' by Rad Rice & Mr Monday you're talking about, cause that one stands apart from the rest.

There is two ep's: Music For the Masses Part 1 & Part 2, but the covers look very similar......

Certainly a nice tune, hope this does it for you mate!!!

ok, this sounds positive

now for the hard bit. first, get mp3 of track and positive id it, that can be hard enough with some of these old tracks. then the hardest bit, living in south australia and expecting to find a vinyl of it. hmmm

can anyone help us out with an mp3 of this track, preferably a decent quality/volume rip

thanks guys, and thanks especially to martin!

http://gemm.com/q.cgi?rb=OLDSKOOLANT...oor+federation

e r mate

n well done to martin for the speedy id, good work fella

thanks butty, just getting this latest mix of yours too, looks good! keep it up!

il see if i can borrow dad's credit card for this one i think as im not set up yet. id still like to hear if it is actually the track im looking for

thanks again guys

Default mp3

I'd give ya the mp3 cause I got the vinyl, sadly though I'm in Beijing some 10000 km away from my beloved collection

Should be back there in June (if I dont cop a dose of sars beforehand), so if ya don't have it by then, I'll get it for ya. Also I see ur in Sth Oz, not too far from Melbs.........cheers to that!

yep il see how it goes, will let you know. have fun over there in oodnadadda

think ive got the mp3 of this kicking about somewhere tim.....

will ava look for ya bud when im at home, drop me a mail to remind me

andy

Thread Information