Thread: electric choc

Default electric choc

remember the "shock the beat" piano tune?

there was a remix out with the Lynx - You're Lying sample (the male vocal scatty type sample) but I could never nail that one down, think it was rare as f**k

any1 know it or got it?

Mystery man - Dj business is the only other tune i know that has the shock the beat piano line in (hmmm best piano ever? could well be) but its a 92 rave tune and I dunno those lyrics you described so its prob not the 1 u want..

Warrington, then hopefully when my record sells, somewhere posh!

If it is the one Jaz is on about i have that on the Slammin Vinyl Old skool Classic Hardcore compilation,

May i say that it is a tune
    So i have my uses eh..................You underestimated me, you'll see.

Yeah I have that comp too but I was well pissed off when I bought it, sounds like they have used some sort of noise reduction plug in on the tunes and they sound dodgy on the vinyl, there are a few that are completely unplayable - be warned!!! (or maybe my copy is just pressed badly but I doubt it)

Erm anyway back to the electric choc tune. Do you mean the same sample that was used on Hypnotist - House is Mine?? Goes something like Da Do Da Da etc.... (Maybe I would be better posting a clip )

If this sounds right, then the mix you want is on the copy I have, this being the 1993 re-release on Discomagic UK "Exclusive UK Promo Release" in a nice orange sleeve. It's the "Chart Remix".

Not selling it but can sort you out with an mp3

spot on Mike, the Da Do Da Da etc.... is the one I'm after.

I'll PM you for the mp3 if that's OK coz I doubt it will be available on vinyl.

electric choc - shock the beat (quadrant mix) is the best mix of this tune, I think so anyway

Wouldnt mind hearing that version you have though Mike if u could sort me a rip of it please.

Default yeah the chart remix

is the best mix I've got. it also contains that "hold the beat, stop the beat, drop the beat sample just before the piano kicks in. class! you want the uk disco magic (as stated above) comes in yellow cover with yellow label. shouldn't be that hard to find

Thread Information