Thread: Early Sasha Tune??????????

on tha move August 2004..... Holland Calls!!

Default Early Sasha Tune??????????

Need the sasha fans Advice on this???

I have a white label called x-static on E Bloc records it has a sasha mix ond is credited to Alexander coe with Mark "flange" snell on engineer duty??

Has anyone else got this or heard of it, some big sasha fan has offered me £100 for it, if the track is what it is I'm gonna get more off the sad git so if anyone can say they know it or have it that would be great

PS PLEASE dont say EXSTATIC on Production house this white label a Debbie Malone Style vocal, and I got it from manchester underground records (R.I.P)

Cheers guys

Default not this no?

EAT STATIC GULF BREEZE (REMIX) PLANET DOG ORIGINAL+SASHA QAT MIXES...more info 1994 UK £20.00

Ta 4 that mate but its defo X-static as opposed to eat static, i believe it was b4 his quat mixes too

Default mmmm

mmmm im not sure about this im pretty sure id know of thisit sort of half makes sense becauase sasha and nipper did their early stuff on now thats what i call a bootleg and that was on e bloc ,ive got a copy somewhere this never really got cleared up as far as im aware there were 2 versions a sasha 1 and a nipper 1 my mate asked sasha at sandbach services after shellys if it was right and he said the 1 i had was sasha,no idea who his engineer was but i heard a lad called sully but never found if that was right also the cooking with delia was apparently sasha id like someone to clear this up to,whats the inner ring got written on it mate?

The Runner's got...........................

m-ebloc 003 on it and then a PP, (The Pp is the plant that pressed it that I do Know! LOL) Only one side (A) has any vinyl markings on it.

If anyone knows PLEASE let me know coz my saddo Sasha-ite is gonna be giving me AT LEAST £150!!!! LOL!!! I figuire if he's sad enuff to offer £100, the another £50 wont matter!!!! LOL!! LOL!!

And this is me who NEVER charged anyone for tunes!!!!

but my guy here............... well advantage must be taken!!! LOL!

Cheers In advance by the way and TA the guys who did comment!

Both of ya!! LOL! (after 83 views!!)

Default Re: mmmm

Originally posted by king coe
    also the cooking with delia was apparently sasha id like someone to clear this up to,whats the inner ring got written on it mate?
    That's one wierd Xpansions thing on that EP. Is it supposed to be played at 33 or 45?
    Wildpitch

Apparently it`s supposed to be played 33,but sounds better at 45.IMO

digthemusic

Same as me then digthe. I just had a listen to it at 45 -8 and it sounded OK, wheras at 33.....
    Wildpitch

Default re

well what the crack on delia and now booty anyone know is it sasha

I`ve always thought the cooking with delia ep was sashas mash ups,and the now thats what i call a bootleg was nipper.So ive read.

digthemusic

Thread Information