Thread: Terrorize/Elevation

Default Terrorize/Elevation

Anyone got the Terrorize white label with "Elevation" on it?

I need to check if it's the same tune as Elevation "Can U Feel it" - the one with the nice build up and the fantastic piano break with the female vocal kicking in after the 2nd or 3rd breakdown, before I buy it. I've been told Terrorize and Elevation were the same chaps.

Track listing:

Elevation/Love Generation/Only Your Love/Feel your love

Hello!. Yes I have a white label. Mines not actually a white label - it is however on The White Label record label its entitled Terrorize/Elevation/Love Generation with 3 mixesof Only Your Love, Alive and Feel Your Love.
    Unfortunately, that well known track by Elevation(with the bells on the breakbeat etc) is not on there. Its your typical Terrorize fodder with ad lib 'Only your love-takes me higher, higher than Ive been before'. Bit cheesey I suppose, but quite rare I imagine. If its only say 4/5 quid, get it anyway cos the piano aint all that bad and you'll never see it again, - or I may be able to get some sample snippets for you by email tomorrow. Thats assuming its the same vinyl of course...............

See ya Laterz,

Sirius.

Default terrorize

Terrorize and Elevation were the same band/group werent they? Or some guys of the band fell out and created another band elevation but doing the same records?

Im not sure what happened or why but there was some story behind the two different names - involving Shaun Imrei im not mistaken.

Btw i love all the terrorize and elevation stuff and wonder if we could compile a complete list of all the stuff both of these bands had made?

Ill get it started by the obvious ones:-

Terrorize-Its just a feeling
    Elevation-Can u feel it
    ??????-Come alive

etc

please help!

DJ Leekee
    www.djleekee.com
    where to is it like?

Thread Information