Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help me name These Unknown Songs 2!

Unfortunately, the only one that has been named is 9-Nigerian Nation-African Morning (Track 24), so the list is already edited (The numbers 1-10 correspond to the number of tracks on this list...The track listing is the track listing on my personal list left to be named). There are two other parts to this group (Thread)! Please check out my other two! Any clues would be helpful!! As for the One you are interested in, it is an old house classic from late 70' to early 80's (1978-1984) to be precise. It was a Classic Club [If not Disco]/House Record played by Larry Levan when he used to Play at The Garage in NYC. I believe the name was called (The Flexxx or something along that line). I have not been able to track it down with this info, but maybe it is helpful to you and you'll have better luck! Please let me know how your quest goes and especially if you find it!!!
    Last edited by thelustsoul; 7th April 2014 at 10:16 AM.

I'm still trying to do some research to name these tracks...But, No Luck So Far! Any Clues!!!

1) 08 Track 8 Shamana ‎– Fever

4) 18 Track 18 Raww - Don't You Try It

Thank You Soooo Much Renauxx!! If possible could you tell me where to go to hear Shamana-Fever(I can't find it anywhere)! Could you also tell me which version of RAWW-Don't you try it (The sample you heard is strictly instrumental as remixed by Larry Levan in the 80's at The Garage)! Do you know where to go to hear or get that version? Also, if you get a chance, Please check out my other posts (2 other posts with parts 1 &3). You were very Helpful and I'm hoping you can name some tracks off those lists too!! Once again, THANX!!!

Two more have been named! Let's keep them coming!! THANX!!!

ThanX to All for your Clues so Far!!!

Any clues out there!!!

Still Here & Still Hopeful!!!

Thread Information