Thread: made of stone 808 state remix

Default made of stone 808 state remix

can anyone tell me more about this. I've got to have it! when was it released? should I be able to get a copy

Default I think

It's on the Stones Roses rmx album (front cover of a 1200 with paint splashed all over it a la their previous covers)

I'll check when I get home tonight.

Ive got this one m8 on full 12", if ya wanna rip just gimme a shout either by PM or in request section and Ill get it upped to a locker for ya.

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

nath all them are on cds i sent arent they - im sure and rabbit in the moon mixes n guy called gerald - sure they are

alan

posted this morning - sorry about delay

Default absolutely alan matey

and I still haven't listened to all the cd's yet. But I'm a vinyl man!!!! So much so I've just had to do an international money transfer to pay for a rare as f**k william orbit german remixe.

Default hope this helps

This appears on a sampler 12" of stone roses remixes from 2000 with four classics remixed (including jon carter mix of i am the resurrection - class)

pauly P

Its defo on the Remix album that Shoomster is going on about.. i ripped all the stuff off it few months ago... best tune of the lot that Nathan...

THE FUTURE SOUND OF OLDSKOOL

Told ya if ya need a rip gimme a shout, oh and I prefer "I wanna be adored" LunaSol's Acid Hacienda Mix.

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

Default cheers myk but...

I can't play a rip at a club!!! If you read earlier post you'll see I'm a vinyl man through and through . Thanks anyway though mate

Thread Information