Thread: Perception 90/91

Default Perception 90/91

Oh no not another another long shot. Here we go, pretty sure it's on Perception label got some wailing, & the "yow" sample from this Bad Boy Bill tune???
    YouTube - BAD BOY BILL - THE 1ST REVELATION - SEXX

got a massive pile of tapes here gonna try find a clip. untill then any help appreciated...

Found a clip
    Last edited by mutantear; 10th February 2010 at 05:56 AM. Reason: got sound clip

no sorry IDStatik, wasn't Atomic Playboy, good try tho.
    I found a clip (attached) that should jog a few mems

Thanks again
    Attached Files Attached Files

soz I'm tripping out , I put the wrong ID with the wrong description, not the Perception track. Ignore Everything I've said & just try ID the now 2 clips (seperate tracks) ones the Bad Boy Bill "YOW" sample the other is the Perception.

phew , got there in the end, they're both off the same tape that's why I got confused ...
    Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

they've stumped everyone, wierd cuz they were quite hAmmered back in the day..

Resolved: unknown 90 is DJ Dick (of Westbam fame) "On A Mission" Low Spirit & YoBro Records. I can't believe no one got that. And the Perception I'm taking a gamble & bought Excel D - Thunder Fire/ Blur Inbetween, from discogs. Its the only Perception tune released in 1990, its got to be it it cant be anything else. I'll update when it arrives...

Perception Tune is on the deck spinning , Excel D Blur Inbetween. What a tune!!!

Thread Information