Thread: Acid from Sven Väth @ Omen 1993-06-12 - sounds like Baphomet

Default Acid from Sven Väth @ Omen 1993-06-12 - sounds like Baphomet

I'm pretty sure this has been posted here before by someone else, but a search didn't reveal the original post.

Attatched is a clip from Sven Väth @ Omen / Frankfurt am Main 1993-06-12
    From searches on the web, and according to mixesdb.com, there seems to be no known playlist for this mix. (I recognize Pulsation - It's So Simple To Do in the final part of the mix, but that's it).

The clip sounds like it's taken the theme from Baphomet - The Force and mixed it with the 303 from Tata Box Inhibitors - Plasmids. It's probably a "well-known unknown", but I don't think it hurts to put it up anyway.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Disintegrator dark black ominous clouds on industrial strength and it doesnt hurt to put it up as it is good to here that tune again its been a while

WOW. THAT WAS FAST.

Thank you!

I know Sven liked to play a lot from IST around 1993, so it all makes sense... when you know where to look.

Since that got solved quite well, there is another track from the same mix that I have the feeling that I know. It can be heard at 6:07 in this part of the Berliner Trance documentary. If we get that one solved as well, then we have a nice start for a playlist!

the track at 6:07 is system 01 drugs work (3 phase remix) on this Various - NovaMute : Version 1.1 (2xLP) at Discogs

Thanks, great job!

Thread Information