Thread: Cash Reward !!

Default Cash Reward !!

Please help Id this oldskool mash up
    It samples FPI Project - Rich In Parradise's piano riff over a chunky bassline it also has the accapella from Victor Romeo's - Love Will Find A Way Carl Cox also used this sample on his "I Want You" track it also has a sample from the Jungle Brothers - I'll House U ( Round & Round feel the house music steady steady pounding ) i think thats how it goes only got a minute of the track so cant say much more about it ! Could it be one of the Housa Musika 12's ?

Is it a breakbeat track?

2 Bad Mice - Hold It Down has the jungle brothers sample.

http://www.discogs.com/release/6117

nah m8 its the rap sample ( Round & Round feel the house music steady steady pounding ) basically its the accapaella from the track layed over the bassline i would put a sample of the tune up here but i dont how to make a clip from the cd any idea's ?

Hiya mate! If you haven't got soundforge on the computer to edit the mp3, you could download itunes (for free) which would let you convert the track/whole mix to mp3, which you could then post using yousendit. This is what I have done in the past when sharing mixes on TuneIDs sister site OSA. Hope this helps. Ed

Thread Information