Thread: DJ VERTIGO - beauty 1992

Default DJ VERTIGO - beauty 1992

Can anyone id me this little beauty as found on Vertigo set from 92

thanks in advance

alan

http://www.anthems.com/board/download.php?id=267

Al mate - I can't d/l the sample.... could be coz of firewall bizznizz.... can you hum it for me instead ?

Default ???

Had a listen, not a god damn clue who that is by, sorry mate. I liked a lot of what Vertigo used 2 play, but this 1's got me!!

Its RainbowZone - The Deciever (The new beginning mix) and what a TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! it realy is innit ??????.

Cant believe no ones Id'd this yet on here.............

See ya,

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Yeah feckin belter that tune I think I used to have that tape at some point.

Al, is there a tune on that tape called "Pray" (Im guessin coz its all the bird sings right through it, in a gospel stylie) ?

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

Originally posted by sirius
    Its RainbowZone - The Deciever (The new beginning mix) and what a TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! it realy is innit ??????.

Cant believe no ones Id'd this yet on here.............

See ya,

Sirius.
    Jesus Sirius is there owt you dont know, that 1 stumped me, but i'll be on the look out 4 it now, Vertigo was 1 of mi faves, and he always played some blinding tunes! Brilliant D.J as well!!

............sirius.

Written & produced by T.D. Barnett.
    Ive only ever seen it on 'Dj Limited Edition' promo 4 track ep........manchester area's deffo your best bet. If you find a batch of 100% mint copies, put my name on one - mines a bit cained .

Bye for now,

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Default FAO SIRIUS

Sirius mate...

Is this the tune, if so i can get a copy!!!

RAINBOW ZONE VOL 1 - DECIEVER E.P "Orig' limited D.J issue" (UK MCR)

Yup, sounds like it.................MCR2 I think.......Doesnt say Vol.1 or Deciever EP on mine though, but buy the fekker anyway its probably it !!!!!!!!!. Bound to astound!. . All tracks are ace, if u like that rough, yet euphoric/pianoey thang as I do.

Bye,

Sirius.

Default kushdi

Bought it Sirius!
    Al, check GEMM, select artist and type Rainbow zone, theres only 1 copy, price is reasonable!

Cheers Chris / is it worth me gettin this - or ya gone for it already m8

been after name of this for yrs

alan

Default Al

Al, that ones yours, Ive already ordered my copy, there was originally 2, with about 2p difference between the prices. Checked the tune out and the asking price is reasonable! Grab it, while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Chris

Done and dusted mucka - just awatintin confirmation - what a tune - man got about 20 mixes of vertigo go through ere lol - so expect loads more

al

Thread Information