Thread: Outstanding ID's (gotta keep trying)

Default Please Please Please have a ganders....

Ok the following are a list of some of my favourite tunes from very old oldskool tapes, there are some blinders and I'd be really chuffed if we could pull up some ID's on any of them
    The quality is the best I can do and I have cleaned the noise as much as possible...thanks ladies n gents I have every faith in you all

ALL CLIPS ARE MP3 FORMAT AND BETWEEN 100-400K SIZE.

Enya sampled ? ID's by Dara as DJ Trace - White Label

Bangin Piano Riff ID'd by Francis as Yolk - Music 4 Da People, The Sunnyside EP 1992.

Flex youll getta gun butt

Genaside II...Which Mix ?? ID'd by MANC as the 'G Double E' remix

Live PA from who ? ID'd by Mousemaid as Inner City - Hallelujah

Mellow 1 ID'd by Mikey as : God within - Daylight (hardkiss records USA)

Mellow 2 ID'd by fred_funk as Murk - Bugged Out (Solid Pleasure).

Mellow 3 ID'd by Grover as Fuzzy Peach - jbb2 (1992 absolute dance records)

Mellow 4

Mellow 5

MCP Sampled..version? ID'd by lastnightdj as Orchestra JB - Free Spirit , and by Jonno as the F.P.I. Project remix.

Lovable Piano Riff with Diva ID'd by myself after dragging out tunes all day long as 2-X-TREME - Xtremity EP

Chilled tune sang to the notes of the flake advert (Rioting Animals) ID'd by Lippiatte as Ben Chapman - Erotic Animals (Deconstruction)

I know these have been asked time and time again over last few years but maybe some of the newer faces havent seen them or maybe some of the older faces are feeling inspired

THANKS A MILLION TO ALL THE ID PEOPLE

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

unfortunatley cant ID any of these, but I was trying to ID some other peoples requests before I asked my own - which was

"does any one know where Rythm Eternity - Aftermath or Orchestra JB - Free Spirit sampled their female vocal from"

Then i read

"MCP Sampled..version? ID'd by lastnightdj as Orchestra JB - Free Spirit , and by Jonno as the F.P.I. Project remix. "

- do you know the name of the MCP track? Im trying to find the accapella of these vocals cos I love em!

Thanks

nj

ps the non FPI remix of jb is very mellow if you can track it down

Quote Originally Posted by nathjay
    unfortunatley cant ID any of these, but I was trying to ID some other peoples requests before I asked my own - which was

"does any one know where Rythm Eternity - Aftermath or Orchestra JB - Free Spirit sampled their female vocal from"

Then i read

"MCP Sampled..version? ID'd by lastnightdj as Orchestra JB - Free Spirit , and by Jonno as the F.P.I. Project remix. "

- do you know the name of the MCP track? Im trying to find the accapella of these vocals cos I love em!

Thanks

nj

ps the non FPI remix of jb is very mellow if you can track it down
    That would be MCP feat. Sheila Abdul - Over Me

BTW if anyone can direct me to any of these tunes or even a rip to tie me over would be great, coz none of them are easy to find

Only 4 ID's needed now ppl

"I am he who prowls in the shadows, within the darkest corner of your deepest fears".

the last one is ben chapman - erotic animals (deconstruction)

Quote Originally Posted by lippiatte
    the last one is ben chapman - erotic animals (deconstruction)

Excellent thanks fella, you don't know how many have tried that one

Thread Information