Thread: cicuit- shelter me , & tunes uv never heard out

Default cicuit- shelter me , & tunes uv never heard out

weird one this , how is it ive listened to sasha since 90 and not once in a club and even on a tape ive ever heard shelter me , people always proclaim it to be a massive sasha anthem but ive never heard it in any form!
    saying that he used to drop Q - mental cube at shelleys regular and that never made it to a delite tape ,but at least i heard that out.

it was quite a commercial track and had a couple of releases back then...personally i don't rate it cos there was only ever one mix i liked out of about 8...

the 'shelter me' acapella gets used nicely with react 2 rhythm track at the start of a renaissance set from may '92...

The one that always mystified me with Shelleys tapes was the fact none of them (which i own at any rate) ever had Ursula Hybsch - Orgasm on. Possibly one of the most used Sasha intros in early Shelleys days. The only set i know with this on is the nye set from The Eclipse with the MC shouting how massive theyre gonna be with the infamous "Sasha who's turned up late.....again" line

The Helter Skelter mix is the one

This is surely one the most influential tunes - providing the vocal fo Playing With Knives and Papua New Guinea amongst hundres of others

Quote Originally Posted by stelladry
    The one that always mystified me with Shelleys tapes was the fact none of them (which i own at any rate) ever had Ursula Hybsch - Orgasm on. Possibly one of the most used Sasha intros in early Shelleys days.
    Thats a tune & half there Stelladry fella

Thread Information