Thread: 1991 Id

Default 1991 Id

Been after this for ages but never had a clip... The tune i want has a sample which sounds something like "original chatta man". It's not Toxic - Original Style on D Zone recs but it has the same sample as that.

Clip enclosed - this clip is actually from a bassbin twins tune but it's a straight sample of the tune i'm after with a few extra vocals on top.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So it's deffo not either version of the Toxic tune?? The original was on D Zone 10 and the remix on D Zone 19. If not, what exactly in this clip is from the tune you need?? Everything except the vocal??

Dara were u postin from !!! leah said u was in hong kong !!!! doing a world tour !!!!

Cant say I know it chaps. Ive heard the dzone one before but nothing similar.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

I've got Original Style orig & remix & it aint that...

(BUT - how great are these eps )

Originally posted by Dara
    So it's deffo not either version of the Toxic tune?? The original was on D Zone 10 and the remix on D Zone 19. If not, what exactly in this clip is from the tune you need?? Everything except the vocal??
    Yeah everything on the clip except the vocals over the top, it's basically just a complete sample of the tune I want. And I have rips of both Toxic tunes and it's neither

Originally posted by SteShaw(Swish)
    Dara were u postin from !!! leah said u was in hong kong !!!! doing a world tour !!!!

Haha. Not quite. I was in Tokyo a while back but I'm home now.

Thread Information