Thread: Love Desire id

Default Love Desire id

Just found a Jon da silva tape lying around which i couldnt remember having so i had a quick listen and found a top tune which i could do with id'ing please.
    Starts of with some woman whispering something in italian (i think!) then the beat kicks in and theres some "ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,aahh" then she sings "My love desire!" and a deepish piano comes in which sounds ace.Then after that she sings "this love desire is the only thing i feel....hey, i know the love i feel for you is real....yeah, Let me hear you say can you feel it, can u feel it, can you feel it, my love desire!!" over the top of the piano.

any ideas anyone???

Default almost forgot!!

the tape doesnt have either the venue or a year written on it but to give some idea of age other tunes on it include...
    Clubhouse-deep in my heart,PKA- Let me here you say yeah, Bassheads-who can make me feel & denise lopez.

COULD be Sandee "Love Desire" (US RAL 1991) with Dave Morales mixes, but don't take my word, as I said I'm not sure ...

Default tune

Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    COULD be Sandee "Love Desire" (US RAL 1991) with Dave Morales mixes, but don't take my word, as I said I'm not sure ...
    i'd say that one too .....(house of def mix)

Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    It's deffo that. The House of Def mix is one of my fave tunes at the mo... awesome!

Thread Information