Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic Sasha ID's + Other 91-93 ID's

Default Classic Sasha ID's + Other 91-93 ID's

I've got a shed load of whites, all with top tunes on but no labels. I know most of them but there a few I'm not sure of or don't know the artist. There's quite a few, so to save sucking up OSA's webspace and bandwidth, I've stuck them in my own webspace (ahh!)

Most of them are probably easy, but there's a few little buggers in there too methinks:

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Sample 4

Sample 5

Sample 6

Sample 7

Sample 8

Sample 9

Sample 10

Sample 11

Sample 12

Phew! Theres something to keep you all busy for a while!

Many thanks in advance to those who take time to have a listen.

AndyB

sample 8 is
    sydney fresh - feel the bass
    "I HAVE just returned from a diplomatic trip to the Congo and I can testify that at no point did I see anyone drinking Um Bongo."

sample 1 is tell me why by expose the dykenye mix

At last. lol.

1 = Expos'e - Tell me why.

2 = rare as rocking horse poo. Dj Desire Ep 'Panic'. Good luck, this never got past a few limited pressings.

3 = Bit Machine - Its Time. (thats the original vocal youve got there, there was a repress that looks identical but diff singer)

5 = Liberation - Liberation2. The much acclaimed remix of Liberation1.

6 = HighGivers Love & Money. Theres two vinyls, one has two mixes and the other four.

9 = Either Problem House or MANIC party poeple, I think that ones problem house.

10 = Well rare. Forgot the name, Works of artrious remix?. You'll prolly only get this on a booty.

11 = Dunne - Espirol. On a lot of boots.

12 = Mental Cube - 'q'! FEKKIN TUNE!!!!!!!!! .

See ya

Sirius.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

I was just about to say I was gonna start from the back with 12 but Sirius has done em.

I'm fairly sure 10 will be Moodswings - The 6 Train on the Works Of Atreus ep.

I'll have a listen to the missing one's

sorry guys, I couldnt resist. lol.

Ah, Ive read the post right now - Youve got most of em on vinyl!!!.

Id keep that Dj Desire one if I was you. lol.
    The greatest mistake we make is to lose sight of the fact that now, at its basic form, is no different to the past, and that now is just another part of history for those who dwell after our bones are dust. Sirius:2004

Thanks sirus. As you'd probably guessed from the sample names I had an idea on most of them. The last three are the ones that stumped me completely so again, thanks.

The DJ Desire one isn't a booty, it looks like a early promo, its got a pink label, and grafitti style writing on it.

Not really planning on selling any of them - they're all in good nick, but if I could get hold of any of the originals it would be nice.

Incidentally, wasn't track 11 the theme to something on TV maybe? Or was it the tune they used to play in the Palace, Blackpool circa 91 when the laser show came on? Its boxing my head in where I know it from...

Incidentally, I have another copy of this track on a booty, with Blow - The Cutter on the B side...

AndyB

Sample 4 = Double Sense - You make me feel

Sample 9 = Problem House - Party People (91 Hithouse Records - Holland)

Yeah. I know the Dj Desire isnt a booty. Im fortunate to having one . Mines a white white though . I like the bside track 2 the best .

See ya

Sirius.

10) Chronoclasm by Rhythm Invention

Nah 10 is deffo Moodswings - The 6 Train off the Works Of Atreus ep on Atreus Entertainment

Sirus - Side 2, Track B - the one with the 'Baby your the finest, The finest I see' sample?

Class track, That sample is in something else too, can't remember what though...

AndyB

Yeah, I'm talking shit.. just ran down and flipped on Chronoclasm and its not that... sorry bout that.

I have the moodswings on a booty with espirel.. I got confused. Any ID's I attempt should be ignored

---
    fug

err..some handy whites you got there andy

drool..

Thread Information