Thread: Tune from 1996

Default Tune from 1996

I havent got a sample of this tune, but the tune brass disc by uproar which came out in 2003 is exactly the same apart from the bass and vocals, tune should be from around 1996, i know this is a long shot ha but anyone got any ideas? Heres the 2003 remake

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=Xaq8FmV09Oo

Last edited by Kevtruss; 4th November 2016 at 10:41 AM.

Pretty sure I used to have this but can't for the life of me rmbr who it was by, anyone?

Reminds of...
    PCP (piano city productions) - volume III (remixes) - pump this party (pianoman)

No it's Deffo not that, I know that track well thanks tho

Nah mate it's not hard, pretty sure it's an old white label, thanks for trying tho

Hi, so you're saying that your tune has the melody that sounds like Sonz Of A Loop Da Loop Era's 1992 tune Far Out and that it doesn't contain the Dupree - Brass Disk acapella sample? Does it contain the female vocals we can hear?

No it Deffo uses Dupree pella, piano might not be sonz of a loop da loop but It could be can't quite remember, does have piano in it tho and pretty sure the was no female vocal, it's not even my thread this I've kinda highjacked it cos it's annoying me trying to remember

Thread Information