Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Pappa Live @ Wildlife in Ice Factory, Perth (Fri-31-May-96) + LINK

Default Anthony Pappa Live @ Wildlife in Ice Factory, Perth (Fri-31-May-96) + LINK

Hello. Please, help to complete that tracklist!

01. [00] Puff Dogs – Huff-n-Puff (KLM Gossip Mix) [Groove On] [GO-39]
    02. [03] Pulse – The Lover That You Are (Accapella) [FFRR] [FXDJ 278]
    03. [05] ID with sample
    04. [12] Nu Colours – Special Kind Of Lover (The Great Divide Dub III) [Wildcard] [SPESH 2]
    05. [19] Tarrentella – Tarrentella (Original Mix) [Whoop! Records] [WHO13]
    06. [27] Indiana - The Squeak [Offworld] [OFFCD0298]
    07. [34] Pete Lazonby - Wavespeech (Junior Vasquez "Classic" Mix) [Bliss Productions - Bliss-009 PT2]
    08. [39] Chakra - I Am (Digweed And Muir's Bedrock Remix)
    09. [47] S'n'S – Conflicts [Deal Records] [deal 002]
    10. [49] Qattara – Qattara (Pure Mix) [Steel Fish Records] [SF 001]
    11. [56] Hong Kong Trash – Cactus Funk (Suck Your Oesophaegus Mix) [Not On Label (Hong Kong Trash)] [MING 1T]
    12. [65] Reefa! – Send Your Spirit (Fade Remix) [Stress Records] [12 STRX 60]
    13. [72] Subliminal Cuts – Le Voie Le Soleil (Way Out West Summer Of Love Remix) [XL Recordings] [XLT 53]
    14. [77] Last Rhythm – Last Rhythm (Way Out West Remix) [Stress Records] [12 STRX 76]
    15. [82] B.B.E. – Seven Days & One Week [Positiva] [12TIV-67]
    16. [89] Fade – Heaven To Heaven (96 Reformation Version) [Limbo Records] [LIMB 63 DJ]
    Last edited by Asher; 14th June 2016 at 08:44 AM.

Why the fuck is this file an exe? Are you being a cunt?

are you fucking dumb?

It's mp3 file

Not dumb enough to have to reinstall my OS because of you, you fucking halfwit. Interesting way to reply to someone trying to assist you. Try downloading it. It's a fucking .exe
    Last edited by Garcian_Smith; 18th April 2014 at 08:49 PM.

OMG! You are really DUMB! You are stupid and you let yourself to abuse others!

You pushed BIG "DOWNLOAD" button for DUMBS! There is a little inscription "Click here to start download from sendspace". That's for smart people!

So fuck you, ignorant prick, with such your pleasant help

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    OMG! You are really DUMB! You are stupid and you let yourself to abuse others!

So fuck you, ignorant prick, with such your pleasant help
    lol

There was only one link available to me at the time, you douchey asshole. Try using Soundcloud in future if you expect help, why should anyone have to download your shit to help you?! Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist you retarded fuckmong. Calling someone dumb who tried to help you out when you can barely form a coherent sentence and don't do anything to help yourself is lol
    Now fuck off and die in a fire you moronic last word cunt lol
    Last edited by Garcian_Smith; 21st April 2014 at 04:07 PM.

Asher we've just thrown this fucking idiot out of our forum for this kind of pointless abuse. He's the original keyboard warrior, just ignore him and hopefully he will go away

I left. You lying, barely rational, boring faggot fuckwit. Your forum's shite, it's just you and 3 other cringeworthy football cretins giving each other reach-arounds with the boring guy who hosts it trying to convince himself how 'awesome' it is. The 'abuse' was coming from some idiot ex-Brit cunt on your forum, but you're too fucking stupid to work it out you fucking mong. Away and take your face for a shite you fucking paedophile.
    Last edited by Garcian_Smith; 22nd April 2014 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garcian_Smith View Post
    I left. You lying, boring faggot fuckwit. Your forum's shite, it's just you and 3 other cringeworthy football spaztards giving each other reach-arounds with the boring guy who hosts it trying to convince himself how 'awesome' it is. The 'abuse' was coming from some ex-Brit cunt on your forum, but you're too fucking stupid to work it out you fucking mong. Away and take your face for a shite you fucking paedophile.
    Scott/Lawerence or whoever you are today...
    Pretty disappoint with all your shit. I know you don't give a fuck, that much is blatantly obvious. What's surprising is you are clearly a well read, worldly and educated bloke, so why do you resort to using such foul and childlike abusive language? 'Spaztards'?? 'Mong'?? 'paedophile'??

If the forum is so shit, then why were you on there everyday? I'm not trying to convince myself anything. If you have a problem with it then that's your problem not mine. It's called showing other people appreciation for contributing and sharing, but you wouldn't know anything about that, as your contribution was usually either negative, offensive, controversial or just trying to cause an argement.

You were welcomed onto the forum, and people were kind enough to share years worth of collected music with you. And yet anyone would think you were butt fucked and forced to suck off a whale, whilst a crew of 100 searched for your dick. You have a SERIOUS chip on your shoulder with society which you force onto unfortunate people like us, and those reading this thread.

As I say, you don't give a fuck which is a shame as ultimately, it's YOU that people think are a 'spaztard'.

Love from 'the boring guy' X

You're a retard. I love dealing with irrational morons like you. Shove it up your hole you butthurt pointless fucking cretin lol
    That's the most ridiculous drivel I've ever read, including the posts on your dumbass shitty fucking forum lol

Some cunt on your forum starts shit because he was so irrational he tried to argue I thought my opinion was fact because it differed with his, then tried to argue I wasn't entitled to it and some mong on this forum ups a link to an Anthony Pappa.exe file and I'm somehow the bad guy with a chip on my shoulder and some nonsense about whales. Fucking hell, you stupid people are fucking crazy. Mildly amusing, but crazy nonetheless. Fuckmongs.

Who's next...
    Last edited by Garcian_Smith; 22nd April 2014 at 08:25 PM.

Lawrence, just because mummy didn't love you and you had no friends at school,don't take it out on us.

As for me being a paedophile, I'm not sure where you get that from, but I'd settle for that over being a sad little loser who's highlight in life is sitting in front of a computer picking fights with people he will never meet.

Now scuttle off back to the cupboard where mummy makes you sleep xxx

You're a retard. I love dealing with irrational morons like you. Shove it up your hole you butthurt pointless fucking cretin lol
    That's the most ridiculous drivel I've ever read, including your dumbass shitty fucking forum lol

next
    "irrational morons like you" Hahahahahaha!!!

You're a top guy. A real card

Quote Originally Posted by gooner157 View Post
    Lawrence, just because mummy didn't love you and you had no friends at school,don't take it out on us.

As for me being a paedophile, I'm not sure where you get that from, but I'd settle for that over being a sad little loser who's highlight in life is sitting in front of a computer picking fights with people he will never meet.

Now scuttle off back to the cupboard where mummy makes you sleep xxx
    Do you think he's the guy they based Bad Boy Bubby on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZ4u2ZVWOc

The 'abuse' was coming from some idiot ex-Brit cunt on your forum.
    6 and a half years served Ex-Brit cunt thank you.

18 months of which i was made welcome by both sides of the divide in the clubs in the early 90s.Even though they knew what i was,the scene was something that brought everyone together.

You sunshine have some serious issues,and more than likely a Billy no mates who takes his anger out on the internet.Easy hiding behind a keyboard isn't it

Ex-Brit Cunt X X

Thread Information