Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***£20 reward for a correct id*** eurodance 94/95 (played on radio in USA)

Default ***£20 reward for a correct id*** eurodance 94/95 (played on radio in USA)

ok guys, 20 quid reward for an id on this one,no tricks, tell me the name/artist an u get ur money sent over by payal

i have a sample recorded from a radio station that played the tune in usa in 94/95 which is attatched to this post. theres rumours that the tune was released on a blue vinyl and that it was a promo vinyl with a few other tunes but theyre just rumours at the moment

if sum1 does wanna id it and get the reward id prefer it if the info is sent to me via pm because i want a copy of the vinyl + obviously the less people that know the name the easier it will be for me to find a copy

cheers, aaron
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by AaronJ; 4th November 2009 at 12:40 AM.

Sounds like Culture Beat stuff, ya had a look into that?

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

If I were to judge by the English accents of the rapper and singer, I would say someone Danish? (i.e. not Culture Beat)

unfortunately its not that easy bunkerheadz, a culture beat song would have been easy to id

C14ru5 il b honest i really dont have a clue where any of the vocalists are from, but trying to id the rapper is a good idea, it could lead to some info that would help id the song... maybe another member can help with this?

thanks for both the replies

It probably is Czech... check your PMs

Yep probably its called "No More Pressure - No More Broken Hearts

The only info i can find is the mp3 thats circulate is uploaded by a user named soul2soull, maybe you can try to connect that guy.

Good luck.
    Last edited by ageofhouse.; 4th November 2009 at 01:52 PM.

thanks for the replies guys, unfortunately, as ive just explained to C14ru5 in reply to his pm, this is not the correct artist/title. this info popped up around 2 years ago and has never been proven to be correct. quite a few people are searching for the song and after 2 years or more of searching with that name i think its fair to say that the info is incorrect. if any1 can prove otherwise then i would love to hear it but, unfortunately, at this moment in time the songs remains unidentified

btw, i do know who soul2soul is and withtout going into too much detail, in the eurodance world, hes about as uncredible as a person can possibly be. for some years hes been using a retagging program to batch tag his name onto every single eurodance mp3 he has come across. the result being the internet is littered with tens of thousands of mp3s with his name tagged onto them

he managed to get his hands on the tape rip from the radio of this song, tagged the incorrect name onto it and also his name. so please pay no attention to him

Aye excuse moi for giving any wrong information. What a bad attitude from that fella!

Hope someone else can help you to find.

no worries man, thanks for trying anyway

Default tune help

Hi all..
    And how doo AaronJ, not that this would be any use to you ID'ing your tune but iv had a tune thats needed ID'ing for a while and it unbelievablely sounds like the same artist your looking for..!! same style, bloke rap, woman singing... un'canny really how alike it is..! im not commiting myself to saying there the same artist but i'd put my instincts on it, and any joy on 1 could lead to thee other and this could help my ID also...! So Anybody..??? clip attatched, Cheers..
    Attached Files Attached Files

not the same artist pal. great tune but deffo not same artist. ur sample is dj bobo - somebody dance with me

YouTube - DJ BoBo - SOMEBODY DANCE WITH ME - 1992

Cool AaronJ.. thanx for that.. sorry it wasnt any help on your search.. wish you luck with that and il keep trying for ya..!! p.s. iv just sent you a PM.

no worries man, anytime

Thread Information