Thread: 2 ids with no samples

Default 2 ids with no samples

hi all

I have these 2 tracks in my head with no idea of names so here goes!!

1. it has a sample of "check this out" then it has an uplifting breakdown which reminds me of the 70s song car wash. for some reason I think it's called something like positivity but not sure. played in clubs 93 to 94. I'm. sure the record had a light green label. it was a very big tune at the time. had a softer bassline

2. a stomping house beat with a male vocal something like " why don't you do it now get into it somehow" then main vocals "try to feel it try to feel it now try to do it get into it now" with an uplifting stomping beat. I've searched for try it and try to feel it with no results. like a lot of tunes it could be called anything it's like a needle in a haystack. heard in several clubs circa 93

I can't think of anything else to say about them to help. I'm sure something in my twisted mind will ring a bell somewhere lol

thanks in advance

Last edited by oldmucker; 22nd May 2018 at 09:22 AM.

I'm guessing that #2 is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OkKOWgQ9vE

awesome that's the one!! nice one mate.

when u search on YouTube u have to be exact cos when searching for try to feel it it's really similar to try the feeling but didn't find it!!

spot on cheers!!!

No worries mate. you were so close

I've now found the 1st track. it's the flavour - no matter what you do. nothing like what I thought it was called!!! cheers for looking all

Thread Information