Thread: "Before I say anything, I just wanna thank all the djs, who been pumpin up my stuff,.

Default "Before I say anything, I just wanna thank all the djs, who been pumpin up my stuff,.

hi

i used to have this bit of mcing on a tape from the ministry and always thought it was live - but then heard the same music and vox in a set v recently so guess its a track!

any ideas?

"Before I say anything, I just wanna thank all the djs, who been pumpin up my stuff, gonna do it freestyle, you down with this Ron? Lets make this bassline nice and thick. Something like this? Yeah, that’s fat, I can get with that. John Robinson, you the man, thank you brother, bobby conders, Bobby!The living legend Tony Humphreys, Kenny Rarpenter, the father Larry Levan, dj Disciple, Phil D. Downtown Records. I didn’t forget you Ralphie. Jarrel, Vinyl Mania, Pal Joey, can’t forget my brother Clark Kent, Clark wassup? Victor Rosado. Dj Manskey, Manskey, my brother! Yo, how you think they gonna like this at the shelter man? They gonna be going crazy, crazy in that mf! Yo Timmy, turn the bassline up, just bass right now. Frankie knuckles, yo don’t sue me for that, Frankie. You know I love you. David Morales, two of the baddest brothers out here. Franky and Dave, dj Comajo, Nicky Jones, my big brother, dj Barry, Thomas. Yo, you are forgetting somebody really important! Yeah, who we forget man? Reggie Barrel. Yo, my brother! Reggie. Yo, you know what I’m sayin! Voodo Ray, you the man. Roger S, ego trippin, Nu Groove Records. Yo, we in the house. Yo, New Groove, are we outa here? Hardhaus, peace my brothers.

The name dropping and Hardhaus, peace my brothers part at the end makes me think its a Basil Hardhaus tuna -

Basil Hardhaus Discography at Discogs

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Sorted

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

Thread Information