Thread: The name of this dance track?

Default The name of this dance track?

I need the ID of a dance track that contains the lyrics "can you feel it, can you feel the rhythm, let your body move to the music. Come on baby keep on moving the rhythm tonight"

A sample of this song is included in this post.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

if you go to tescos you will find this tune inbetween the gorgonzola and the chedder section

Quote Originally Posted by ncm
    if you go to tescos you will find this tune inbetween the gorgonzola and the chedder section
    LMAO!! there's no smilies of a cat with her claws out!!!!

don't know my eurohouse mate but i'm sure there's a few on the board that can help ya out.

Don't worry guys I found out what the song is.

It's called "Feel The Rhythm" by Capital Sound.

bobano, would you accept my appologies for the comment above. i have just discovered it. i cant remember writing it. i left work at 2.30pm yesterday and hit the spliffs and stella full on. all i can remember is rolling around someones garden licking the soil. i was a mess. cant remember coming home let alone switchint my pc on. we are all here to help each other out, which is what i try to do, so sorry for the comment above. ncm

bobano, would you accept my appologies for the comment above. i have just discovered it. i cant remember writing it. i left work at 2.30pm yesterday and hit the spliffs and stella full on. all i can remember is rolling around someones garden licking the soil. i was a mess. cant remember coming home let alone switchint my pc on. we are all here to help each other out, which is what i try to do, so sorry for the comment above. ncm
    You realy should think about your drinking habbits and how it affects others. Talk about destroying your life...

lol.

lol.
    lol now, cry later.

Thread Information