Thread: Moby - Go Zone Remix

Default Moby - Go Zone Remix

Receantly some kind soul has given me 150 or so oldskool tapes for free (aint I lucky) & asked me to rip a dozen or so of them for him, some of these are what I assume are Zone style tapes (I have never really listened to this stuff before as it has been slated by some people on here *cough Alan *)
    Anyway one of them was called Andy P - Dance Factory Pt5 & theres a track based on Moby's Go (well a complete rip off of it t.b.h) & I wouldnt mind hunting an MP3 of it down as the tapes a bit pants sound quality wise & the tune is decent.
    Ok I'm rambling on a bit so heres a description which should be easy to id (if not I've put a clip up)
    Its Go but all the parts are re-done in a pumpin house style (the strings, chords, vocals etc) any ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Will have a listen when I get home

BTW if you dont want those 'zone' tapes Jaz, I'll take em off ur hands

no1 - jaz pm andy pendle on oldskoolanthemz m8 he was the dj on the nite , and no 2 im fecking ashamed of you

lol cheers Alan, Dara has also told me off for listening to cheesey trance as he called it
    Anyway listened to the whole tape & dunno if it's actually Andy playing the track as the MC says thanks to Dj Rascal (?) & then Tony Graham (?) takes over the decks & plays your fave tune that "hey baby, wanna do some blow!" with the dodgy golden showers rap bit in that went for £500+ on Ebay (think Grad sold it?)
    Btw I think I'm gonna have to put a few more off the tape for ID & I aint ashamed of it

Biskit I'll be thankfull if you can id it & if you like I'll send you the tapes when I MP3ed/listened to them all, might be a while though but I might PM you out of the blue in a few months ok, (there all copies btw no original tapes).
    Last edited by JAZ; 6th June 2005 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information