Thread: please id this clip...

Default please id this clip...

ok, finally got my software to clip tapes and all. This is one I have on an old Eli Starr mix tape, I guess like 93-94. Very long song, prob at least 7-8 minutes. Long buildup, like 2 minutes for the beat to kick in. I need to figure this one out and find the vinyl.....please show me the way!
    Attached Files Attached Files

That's a damn fine beauty from Germany, great Olivier Lieb production

Spicelab - Quicksand

Old Skool Anthemz

*** INTO THE SONIK UNDERGROUND ***

..thanks a million buddy, i can cross off one of my alltimes ID? songs now, wasn't sure i'd ever know. Now to find the vinyl......

Default Warp

Quote Originally Posted by BUNKERHEADZ
    That's a damn fine beauty from Germany, great Olivier Lieb production

Spicelab - Quicksand
    Nice work Bunker.

Default There's a Copy of Spicelab on Ebay!!!

Hi Mate! I've just noticed a copy of this on Ebay - Buy It Now for £2.49.
    Spicelab -Spicelab EP Item no. 4723831689. Hope this Helps.
    Must agree, Its a quality track - I boughjt it after hearing it at the start of a Superb Sasha Essential Mix! Cheers Ed.

..BTW, what was the name of the tune? Which one on the record was it, so I can check what other Spicelab records it may have appeared on. And also to see if it was an exclusive on the UK record as opposed to the German EP which had different track listings. Thanks for pointing out the copy on ebay too, I think I saw that one, but it was listed as VG, which kinda scared me off.

Default The Track is called Quicksand and is on the B Side of the Spicelab EP.

Hi Mate! The Track your after is B1 of the SPICELAB EP, Harthouse UK Cat no. HARTUK 2 (I've just pulled out my Copy!). Might actually part with my copy if you're interested (PM me if you like)
    It's a strange EP, in as much as the other the tracks are quite Hard Acid Techno/Trance, and QUICKSAND is a Spacy progressive number.
    Cheers Ed.

Thread Information