Thread: Sample help....

Blackpool - Home of Zone - the 'ORIGINAL' Zone -

Default Sample help....

I am after a track - any track that has the same samples as in FPI Project - Rich in Paradise (and many others around the same time!)
    Its the (what i can only descibe as) 'Woo' & 'Yeah' repeated through the track.
    Basically i would like the name of a track that has these in it that would be easiest to sample from - eg: without the heavy percussion sounds around it, there must be somethin that had these in without any music goin on aroound it for a while - but me hedz tired and i cant think!!!!

Not quite sure what youre asking, there are hundreds of tunes with the Woo Yeah sample in mate, although I would say the use of it went right out of fashion around 1990..

The one Im thinking of is

Housemater Baldwin - House Has Taken Over Me from 89

The 'woo yeah' samples are originally from a 70s tune called Think by Lyn Collins - this would be the best place to sample them from

Blackpool - Home of Zone - the 'ORIGINAL' Zone -

Thanks..... i went for the Lyn Collins one for a direct sample.....
    And i know its completely out of fashion, but hey its an old skool sound which i've always liked (that is before stock aitken or however its spelt - got there hands on it!!!)

Lyn Collins is a classic track! Used to get played in Bobbys Bar in Tenerife around 92 by the doctor! I was after that for ages! as I was for loads of the old bobbys bar tapes!

Thread Information