Thread: Help!! - Altern 8 sample i cant find!!

Default Help!! - Altern 8 sample i cant find!!

Guys ,

I need to know what this sample was years ago. It was an altern 8 sample with a guy sayin 'in the background you can hear the last one from daz willott the dj, shellys the night club' it as taken from when altern 8 played live in shellys car park.

can anyone help me????
    i have a mp3 available to email peeps if that helps!

yeah this is a reporter from a sheffiled radio station hardcore fm i was on the radio that nite on the phones. when they switched across to the live transmission. nov 91 - the sample is on the silver vinyl edition of altern 8 - infiltrate 202

It's not on the silver vinyl one, it's on here:

http://www.discogs.com/release/162727

Although the text on discogs here says the reporter was from BBC Radio Stoke

mike was asterix of asterix n space on the mic reportin live for hardcore fm & filming for them i was with m8s in studio that nite with m8s djin on the phones n mic do shout outs ive got the tape ill find with the full interviews they go on for about 30 mins

brilliant guys. i was also told silver ep but then my mate said he had it and it was not on there!

ill see if i can get the other one!! brilliant site guys!

I too av the vinyl that Mike's on about, it has a full interview on one side.

It's says the vinyl is rare, just how many is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Biskit
    I too av the vinyl that Mike's on about, it has a full interview on one side.

It's says the vinyl is rare, just how many is there?

I'm sure I read somewhere that there are 1,000 of these, but don't quote me on that. The other release of Frequency on Network also says 'limited edition' but it also says "limited to 10,001" so hardly that rare! I'm sure the Stafford North one had far fewer pressed though, you hardly ever see it around.

thanks for all ur help guys!!

Thread Information