Thread: Please Help!

Default Please Help!

I'm trying to find a tune which is from about 1992-3 which has big synth drops through it and a sample saying "Take An E" continuosly, long male scream then the synth break/s. Can someone please help me ID this tune as I've been searching for years but not sure what it's called. Someone once told me they thought it was called Techno Party by an artist called Opera or vice versa (not sure of spelling re artist and/or title).

Can anyone help???

Thanks in advance!

Mick

Sounds like .. 'MDA - Take An E (Btech)'

Default Tune Id!

Thanks for your reply but it's not that track! ... I have that .... it's another track possibly on interdance around the same era as Cascade-Do What You Wanna Do, Usura-Open Your Mind etc.. Sounds like a track from a Belgian/German label at the time... Big heavy synth stabs and a running melody like Synaesthesia-Feel The Dream (but not as hard though similar in style) with the "Take An E" sample repeating over it a few times then the break with the synth stabs but no piano in the track at all, from memory!

I gotta get this track! Have wanted it for the last 13 years or so!

you may be talking about:

space opera "technopop" on R&S (((it's the b side of "electro waves")))

not at home to confirm i'm afraid. I collect R&S so i'll see if its in the collection.
    Last edited by dodgymix; 10th April 2005 at 07:59 PM.

Thread Information