Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More IDs from same tape

Default More IDs from same tape

Ok I dont have any samples so this might be hard, I will try to describe the songs. The first one is house and seems to be in spanish or something but I cant understand the words. The vocals are sung by a female woman and at one point she says something like "ecstacy, ecstacy, it might be, ecstacy". The song is fairly short also. The next song has male vocals and the courus of it is "its just the sun rising, its shining" and such, the voice sounds kind like the guy in Caberet Voltaire. The final one is a song with a LOT of kraftwerk samples. It has the "yes yes no no" thing from Sex Object, the Boing Boom Tchak sound, the beat is kinda like "home computer" and there is also a sample of somone saying "Fortress" or something like that. Can anyone help?

the 2nd one could be the beloved - the sun rising

lol was just typing that plutes lol

hehe

no 1 - long shot - Everything starts with an E - by EZ Posse - it has a Micheal Jackson sample from "the way you make me feel" where he sings "Im In Ecstacy", the rest is a female rapping in some ragga language 2 is definately The Sun Rising - download it & the video at www.thebeloved.com - excellent site.

no 3 could be Underworld - Sky Scraper I Love You

heres a clip of a gig I played in september

no 1 - long shot - Everything starts with an E - by EZ Posse - it has a Micheal Jackson sample from "the way you make me feel" where he sings "Im In Ecstacy", the rest is a female rapping in some ragga language 2 is definately The Sun Rising - download it & the video at www.thebeloved.com - excellent site.

no 3 could be Underworld - Sky Scraper I Love You

heres a clip of a gig I played in september
    Attached Files Attached Files

beloved is right. although its a diffrent mix on the tape. Number 3 is DEFINATLY not sky scrapper I love you. Ive heard the song and its NOTHING like that. The Kraftwerk-Y song has no vocals except the samples, also it has this sample of a voice saying "out of control". Another song I asked about on the old board but didnt get a response (also on the same tape) there is this song where at the beginning there is a sample of somone going "uh huh, uh huh, uh hum, uh hum" and stuff, a little bit later this sample says "and sterophonic sound putting you in the picture". The song has a bunch of weird samples and near the end this deep voice says some stuff I cant understand but ends with "but you just cant stop the groove" anyone know what it is? THanks ahead of time
    Last edited by Ptolomach; 24th December 2004 at 01:21 AM.

no3 could well be this

new scene - out of control give me 10 mins n ill sort you a sample

here ya go 1st 3 mins of it is 7 mins long in total and is basicly just choc full of samples. hope this helps

Thats not it, sounds pretty cool tho.

try O.N.I.T- were out of control then mate included sample only got the uk acid mix though.

that not it sorry

nice one pluto. added a rep point onto ya for a positive id. i presume none of the other id's r confirmed yet?

not yet

the track with the sample "sterophonic sound putting you in the picture" etc is i'm pretty certain by coldcut, maybe someone can confirm?

Thread Information